Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

3 touchscreens for jukes

if they go for cheap and work as well as craftys lcd touchscreen i would be in for one!

im finding it hard to get 300 bucks together to buy one like craftys :P

Adrian only cause you bought my Capcom games otherwise you would have almost had enough.

Seriously though with the touch screen I have now I've also loaded on some Pokie games and they play awesome..

If your looking for some good touch screen compatible software for free Google

"Pokie Magic"

Ive downloaded a heap and got the mother-in-law hooked :)

So it seems like all three are spoken for, now one of us has to win the auction...

At least local pick-up culls the competition.:)

what would you want one for crafty? my bro in law will be putting the feelers out for one also since he saw sk jukebox on the main computer last week (and cos he gave me a 20" lcd last week also) but it going to be interesting what they go for. id so like to build a touchscreen juke and the cocktail might be finished in the next few days perhaps (got the screen all mounted up today on the original brackets, i think apart from a external socket for power and a couple of power cords its ready to wire up hint hint crafty)

Hey Crafty,

Re these pokie games do u need a touch screen or could they work in a mame cab with pushbuttons only or with a trackball? andif so is there a mamewah layout i can use?

Adrian only cause you bought my Capcom games otherwise you would have almost had enough.

Seriously though with the touch screen I have now I've also loaded on some Pokie games and they play awesome..

If your looking for some good touch screen compatible software for free Google

"Pokie Magic"

Ive downloaded a heap and got the mother-in-law hooked :)

So it seems like all three are spoken for, now one of us has to win the auction...

At least local pick-up culls the competition.:)

ok this is very cool....i have been looking for soemthing as easy as this for a while....yes it works with a trackball in my mame cab.

now does the trial versions ever run out? i can live with the nag screens (unless someone knows how to beat them) and i run mamewah in my mame cab so is there a mamewah pokie layout and can i get a screenshot of each pokie to use in that layout.

im very impressed!

Johno

you obviously sorted it out yourself. They do run without touchscreen although in these applications will need a mouse as far as I know.

The downloaded trial version never runs out, it's just not as full featured apparently...

Like I already mentioned they look and play like the real thing. Only difference is no money required or paid out. Lots of settings to play with so well worth a look if you are even slightly interested. :)

In all honesty guys touchscreen CRT's are not worth the investment unless free...

I have a 17" LCD touch screen and it is awesome. (Osty will agree here)

Brad has mentioned on here before about LCD screen overlay kits so that is the best bet by far. Pick up a cheap LCD screen buy the kit and away you go.

Kit's are from my memory around $100-$125 more for the larger screens...