Collapse

Jukebox general discussion.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightlife wall video juke for home use?

Looking to buy a Nightlife video juke to setup at home. Is the software locked in these somehow at all so you have to signup for a service, or will they just run as is? Seller says the top screen is out also and cant confirm its running at all after sitting for over 12 months. Are these workable/fixable things at all, or any piece of hardware needed to get it running will blow the budget?

Do you know how old it is? Nightlife usually use a media player (might be built-in on this one) that is controlled remotely by them. However not sure if their fees are for licencing of music or the actual software.

Chances are, the older it is, the better chance you have of having no software issues. I would say pre-2010 you won't have any problems.

Max

EDIT: you obviously won't be able to update it with new music from them, unless there is a way to manually load files (I don't know about them)
    The name's Max; Bond Max

Comment

Just build your own?
      I have about 5000+ clips from an old decommissioned pub jukebox that were given to me in a trade

Comment

Originally posted by Crafty View Post
        Just build your own?
        I have about 5000+ clips from an old decommissioned pub jukebox that were given to me in a trade
        Sounds interesting, are they mpegs, and how recent do they go?

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX View Post

Sounds interesting, are they mpegs, and how recent do they go?
          PM me

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X