Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uncle t's jukbox

Hey Guys,

Has anyone tried uncle T's jukbox, I saw a vid of it running and seems OK.

Webpage =>
    http://unclet.arcadecontrols.com/Jukebox/index.html

Vid =>
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XwMYzYsCiE"]YouTube - UncleTs Jukebox[/ame]
    Why do programmers get Christmas and Hallowe'en mixed up?
    A: Because Oct(31) = Dec(25)

The author is fairly active in the juke section of the Arcade Controls forum.
    "Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"

Comment

tried it last night, seems easy enough to do things (my 15 minute install test), I like/need the selection from Album covers as I think I have around 3000 albums.

It does dual monitor which will be good for music vid's, looks good for touch screen.

Will try a few more to see how it all goes.

cheers
      Matt

Comment

Hi All,

I downloaded and installed the app unclet's, last night, first impressions are positive, so far the only "issue" I have is the tracks/albums etc.. are from the folder/file name combo, not tags, which is fine for most albums but the "various" albums display artist as various rather than the "real artist".

What I need (what I think I want ) is dual monitors, video as well mp3's, album selection (3000 odd albums), touch screen suitable, preferably use tags for track name etc....

I have downloaded a few more to try so will adding my opinions

Matt

Comment

I've just got my PC sort of set so here's an intial vid of the PC side of things

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfzXRX19zn8"]YouTube - MP3 touch screen jukebox[/ame]

TinyXP (moving to XP as it crashes every so often, I assume as it's tinyXP ?)
          1 Gig Ram
          P4 2.4

over the next few days plan on putting in a FE, Ultrastar and FoF.

Then will need to design a cab for it.

Comment

Frontend looks ok but I personally still reckon Partyime is easier and the layout looks better..

Comment

I do things slow, but fortuanatly the quality is low.

I kept throwing bits out trying to get it better but ending up saying **** just continue, lots of bog, it'll be rough but it'll be mine

some more photo's

plenty of bog and sand paper

prime examples why I do project management not real work

now some more sanding and bogging and sandinf, then paint then it'll do.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by mxd; 2nd November 2009, 07:42 PM. Reason: Auto Merged Double Post.

Comment

Looks like its coming along Mxd,

Regs,
                Red
                Shadow, Comet, PZ, Spanish Eyes, Dogies, CP, BBBB, Gridiron, Jungle Lord, Gorgar, FlyHigh Playfield and Backglass, Centrelink Kiosk, Jim Beam Dart board, Vendmax Lolly Dispenser
                Indy500, Sprint2 & Indy2 project, TX Sector, Bone Busters Inc, Victory, Raven Gottlieb Sys80B's,Mars God Of War, F-14(project)
                Elvira and Bluechip (given to Dad)

Comment

I think it look like the robot from lost in space.

Heres another bit, I just put it together to see what I needed to do before I put in another 10kg of bog

<embed src="http://www.clipshack.com/player.swf?key=B0E1F4E45308170F" width="430" height="370" wmode="transparent"></embed>

ClipShack - jukebox

Comment

nice plasma,

Red
                    Shadow, Comet, PZ, Spanish Eyes, Dogies, CP, BBBB, Gridiron, Jungle Lord, Gorgar, FlyHigh Playfield and Backglass, Centrelink Kiosk, Jim Beam Dart board, Vendmax Lolly Dispenser
                    Indy500, Sprint2 & Indy2 project, TX Sector, Bone Busters Inc, Victory, Raven Gottlieb Sys80B's,Mars God Of War, F-14(project)
                    Elvira and Bluechip (given to Dad)

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X