Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUKEBOX PARTS

Hi all,
    I am wondering if there are any good websites for jukebox /pokie parts. I have seen the thread titled jukebox parts from quite a while ago but nothing to suugest websites.

I am looking for something like this if anyone has an idea where to get one from.........

Cheers
    Craig.
    sigpic

For all your promotional requirements at guaranteed low prices ....
    CUSTOM MADE PHONE COVERS, STUBBY COOLERS, KEYRINGS,
    LANYARDS, WRISTBANDS plus MUCH, MUCH MORE !!!!!!

sorry mate

im building mine from scratch, actually i might post pictures
    Novalak

Comment

unless you strike it lucky, the US is pretty much the only place to find specific parts

that looks like the cover from a table top selector for a jukebox - not sure what make
      Ric
      looking for:
      the baseboard for a Gottlieb Royal Guard
      Zaccaria Devil Riders Backglass
      Williams OXO, GTB Volcano

Comment

Originally posted by Ric View Post
        unless you strike it lucky, the US is pretty much the only place to find specific parts

that looks like the cover from a table top selector for a jukebox - not sure what make
        I have found out that it is a SEEBURG WALL-O-MATIC Type 3W1. Anyone know where to access Seeburg parts in Oz or do I have to head to the US??
        sigpic

For all your promotional requirements at guaranteed low prices ....
        CUSTOM MADE PHONE COVERS, STUBBY COOLERS, KEYRINGS,
        LANYARDS, WRISTBANDS plus MUCH, MUCH MORE !!!!!!

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/rowe-wall-box...3A1|240%3A1318

maybe a lead
          you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Maybe check the jukebox forum on Arcade Controls? They have some hard core jukebox enthusiasts over there.
            "Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"

Comment

I have 3 whole Rock-ola juke boxes you can restore if your up to it Craig
              http://shop.ebay.com.au/merchant/prktkljokr

Comment

was going say something like that

much interest in them at all

Last edited by narf_; 5th January 2009, 10:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Fair few watchers and the odd phone call but no one has come to look at them, still early though.

Comment

yeah

thought people might jump early

Comment

Originally posted by daics3522 View Post
                      Hi all,
                      I am wondering if there are any good websites for jukebox /pokie parts. I have seen the thread titled jukebox parts from quite a while ago but nothing to suugest websites.

I am looking for something like this if anyone has an idea where to get one from.........

Cheers
                      Craig.

This is NOT a 3W1 case...!!!! it is from a pokie machine..
                      & as for juke parts you need to ask...

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by daics3522 View Post
                        Hi all,

Cheers
                        Craig.
                        It's the cover for a JPM machine ,maybe slot or SWP, for example " Who Wants To Be a Millionaire" has the same shape but was purple.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X