ebay software - music touch juke software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay software - music touch juke software

hi all, no im not thinking of buying it, but has anyone used this one? looks like a neat front end and while i like skjukebox I havent found anything else that comes close yet (well not for free). ive grabbed several others that had good ratings and reviews, but didnt like them for whatever reason.

item 300259689754

cheers
    Last edited by Mr Pubstuff; 24th September 2008, 11:38 PM.
    Aussie : (Australian Slang) - a native or inhabitant of Australia
    Arcade : (Generic) - A type of game genre that is a fast-paced action game
    Forum : Noun (Latin/English) - A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Complete rip off. Theres plenty of free AND retail options out there that are far cheaper.

Brad
    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

I use partytime jukebox.
      Very user friendly and a neat UI.
      sigpic

For all your promotional requirements at guaranteed low prices ....
      CUSTOM MADE PHONE COVERS, STUBBY COOLERS, KEYRINGS,
      LANYARDS, WRISTBANDS plus MUCH, MUCH MORE !!!!!!

Comment

d/l'ing partytime juke 2.8 now to have a look cheers!
        Aussie : (Australian Slang) - a native or inhabitant of Australia
        Arcade : (Generic) - A type of game genre that is a fast-paced action game
        Forum : Noun (Latin/English) - A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pubstuff View Post
          d/l'ing partytime juke 2.8 now to have a look cheers!
          Great website to download all your album covers from for partytime setup.

Click here
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by daics3522 View Post
            I use partytime jukebox.
            Very user friendly and a neat UI.
            I agree.. For large collections Partytime is the way to go. I have like 1600 albums on my jukebox and this makes them easy to access. Just a fronted that uses Winamp in the background. I found that they seem to be upgrading there website or something. That program on ebay shows maybe 6 or so albums at a time.. Partytime will show like 20 or so at the same time in small preview album covers.

Comment

I was just reading the forums where PT has issues with large collections of albums.

Also the homepage is down

Brad
              My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

PT works fine with large collections.. I mean how many more than 1600 full albums do you need.. It uses Winamp as I said in the background to generate the playlist for instant playback.. When it starts up it does take a while to load up all the albums. It does a full rescan each time it starts up.

Comment

I have 3000 Albums....and skjuke handles it no problems. It also has the ability to use a static updateable database. Not bashing Partytime....just comparing what I've seen and read?

Brad

Comment

Having problems with genre in SK.. Have you got Genre sorted on your setup Brad..?

Comment

I have the genre in the Tag but I don't use it so not sure. acejas used Genres so ask him and see what he says? Also what version are you using? Version 4 and 4.1 had some issues that were never resolved before the project died. Most people use Version 3. It might fix your issue.

What I know is that if there is a "funky" song or album tag-wise it can cause a halt in the database update or scan. Usually you remove that album and re-test. If that fixes the issue you then re-tag etc and put it back in.

Cheers,
                      Brad

Comment

Do you blokes have it (juke soft) running on your mame cabs or separate jukeboxes?
                        BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

Comment

Separate jukebox. I used to have it on a mame cab though.

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            I have the genre in the Tag but I don't use it so not sure. acejas used Genres so ask him and see what he says? Also what version are you using? Version 4 and 4.1 had some issues that were never resolved before the project died. Most people use Version 3. It might fix your issue.

What I know is that if there is a "funky" song or album tag-wise it can cause a halt in the database update or scan. Usually you remove that album and re-test. If that fixes the issue you then re-tag etc and put it back in.

Cheers,
                            Brad

Yes, the database upate was hanging. Will try as you suggest and remove / retag.

Thanks.

Comment

I have party time on a dedicated jukebox (I built a copy of the metal station Click here).

I have approx 37,000 songs that are categorised by artists (not albums) but have allocated album covers for each artist.

Never had a problem with partytime and its ability to operate with this quantity of songs.......
                              sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X