Jukeboxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jukeboxes

I've been meaning to ask this for a while now & finally gotten around to it.

Will the forum ever be expanded to accomodate jukeboxes?
    Or, has it been catered for on another site & hence neglected here?

Regards, Sparky
    Any arcade, pin, juke, probs in Adel, just message me.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Some jukebox questions have been asked and answered here, but there's probably not enough demand to start a new sub forum. You could prove me wrong tho.

Comment

Well, put it to a vote maybe?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

would be interesting, though who knows how much interest? I could easily imagine working on a project to build a retro style jukebox, would be fun Best bit would be making it all networked and into a media streaming server providing multiple streams so each room could have it's own stream, and then of course a little touchpanel for each room to choose what to listen to, wouldn't be that hard

I vote for a separate area, but again, not sure what type of patronage it would garner.

Comment

No harm in starting a section (don't know how much resource it takes) and if it dosen't take off it could be merged..

Or maybe the 'Mame and General Emulation' could be changed to 'Mame, General Emulation and Juke Boxes'.. And a section under the 'Mame Cab, PinMame and Juke Box Projects and Discussion'

WTF would I know..? I'm only a back yarder.

Comment

I would be interested in a seperate area in the forums.
            I have a jukebox up and running but am always interested in ways to improve and a seperate area would make it easier to find info.

Peter

Comment

I'd be up for a section. I built one and have some experience to share.

Comment

I have a jukebox thread in the Mame Cab and Pinmame Projects and Discussions.

Would be allright if there was another sub-forum in there.

Comment

id like a sub forum
                  Pinball Meets...I love em

Comment

I'd like to see a Jukebox subforum.

Comment

Probably would hurt to add it in somewhere. When I posted about Aussie Juke, I wasn't sure where the best place was.
                      "Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"

Comment

Cmon Truvis !

Pull ur finger out !

Never a Administrator around when you need one

Comment

yeah where is he????
                          Pinball Meets...I love em

Comment

Well... actually... vinyl, was what I had in mind.
                            But, the more tangents we can skew off on, the more
                            well covered the ground will be, hey?

Comment

And then, all was quiet..............(crickets chirping)

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X