Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logitech Wheel PCB to Sega steering panel PCB (For L2M2)

Collapse

DIY section. 3D Printing, circuit board creation and manufacturing etc.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Fabien, if you see post #8 in this thread there is a rough manual. The shifter PCB can run from a 24V input, the same power used for a Logitech wheel.

Comment

I read it Ryan but I'm wondering if I have to modify the G27 power block or buy another power block or else.
      Thanks

Comment

Looks like the G27 runs off 24V so you can tap into that no worries. The board can run from 9V to 24V input.

Comment

How do you physically connect the G27 power block to your PCB? Thanks!

Comment

Not sure how handy you are with wiring and soldering but one way would be to buy or make a DC barrel socket Y lead with DC plug on the end to go into the G27 and the other connection of bare wires to go into the shifter PCB. If too hard you it should be ok just to get separate power pack to run the shifter PCB. I'm guessing you are using the G27 and the Sega gear shift for games run off a computer? What game is the Sega gear shift from.

Comment

Something like that? I will have to cut one plug to solder it to your PCB so. I think it won't be hard for me
              https://www.amazon.com/PHC-DC-3Y-Bar...ws_feature_div
              The cabinet is from a Sega NASCAR racing.

Comment

That Y cable should work as long as the G27 is a 2.1mm barrel connection, sometimes it could be 2.5mm. I'm not familiar with Sega ST-V era of games. Is there schematics for games gear shifter to see if it will work with the shifter PCB.

Comment

Thanks for the precision. It's not a st-v but a Hikaru system.

Here it's the wiring diagram:
                  http://backup.segakore.fr/sauservice...grams(STD).pdf

Last edited by Fablog; 15 November 2020, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Yes looks like 3 wires but 4 gears so the PCB should work.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X