Sited pins

Collapse

Find games local to you.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getaway, no fear, fishies, demo man, judge dredd, whitewater, twilight zone lethal weapon 3, and Wcs94 on site at spacies in toowoomba, wms indy and getaway on site at the met hotel in toowoomba.
    The HillDweller

Comment

• Originally posted by collin_m View Post

Maybe tourist enjoy the South Park and Demoman more than us pinheads who would flock to the Tron and Metallica
      I like demoman
      live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

• Totally Game at Southland has opened for the first time in 8 months, Jurassic Park and Munsters are gone for Beatles.
        Volume was very quiet at first but thanks to the manager now it's turned up so you can actually hear it, plays very well and in one game I actually beat all the songs with my initials all over the leaderboards
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1.21 Gigawatts View Post
          NSW - Boorowa bakery/lolli shop - Nice TOM and IJ but currently roped off due to covid.
          Originally posted by kramer View Post
          Getaway, no fear, fishies, demo man, judge dredd, whitewater, twilight zone lethal weapon 3, and Wcs94 on site at spacies in toowoomba, wms indy and getaway on site at the met hotel in toowoomba.
          Originally posted by Scared Stiff Pinbot View Post
          Totally Game at Southland has opened for the first time in 8 months, Jurassic Park and Munsters are gone for Beatles.
          Volume was very quiet at first but thanks to the manager now it's turned up so you can actually hear it, plays very well and in one game I actually beat all the songs with my initials all over the leaderboards
          Updated.

Cheers,
          Matthew

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X