Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Toowoomba Barcade - Spacies (First Impressions)

giphy.gif?cid=35e4938dgp4emx83h7iwx5ckjhn6em7lyrs2wtddqfryxlfm&rid=giphy.gif

I was lucky enough to get invited to a dry run of Spacies Bar in Toowoomba tonight. Had a great time amongst some very passionate retro gaming guys and gals who own/run the place. Games they have (in no particular order and only the ones I remember) were:

Tommy pinball

High Speed II, The Getaway pinball

World Cup Soccer pinball

Big Buck Hunter HD Wild

Daytona 2 player

Space Invaders

Street Fighter II

Bump N Jump (found out John, one of the main guys is world champ at this!)

Centipede

Ms Pacman

Space Invaders

There were a few others that I either didn't play or had too many bevvies to remember. I believe more titles are on the way as they get closer to their official opening. It was a relaxed, friendly atmosphere that I think will become a regular haunt of mine. Never having had a place like this locally (i.e. alcohol licenced with arcade games and food) it was a real treat. Best of luck to you all and see you soon!

• Like 6

All I remember about Toowoomba is you can't pay the Cabbie with a Bra

And don't challange the local Girls to a drinking competition.....They will win everytime.....

Times may have changed? I'm not a Toowoomba local, but have now relocated there. Beautiful part of the world. Hopefully we see you at some stage.

• Like 1

All I remember about Toowoomba is you can't pay the Cabbie with a Bra

And don't challange the local Girls to a drinking competition.....They will win everytime.....

Hahaha @DAG .... I’m a Toowoomba girl turned Mexican :) I’m always up for a good drinking competition � #shotclub !!

• Like 2

Hahaha @DAG .... I’m a Toowoomba girl turned Mexican :) I’m always up for a good drinking competition � #shotclub !!

It's been a long while but it was always a case of which house did the party move to....

And usually start on Friday night and head back to Brisbane late Sunday arvo feeling a lot worse for wear...:lol

It was always a cracker weekend....