Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toowoomba Barcade - Spacies (First Impressions)

Collapse

Find games local to you.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toowoomba Barcade - Spacies (First Impressions)

video games art GIF by Scorpion Dagger
    I was lucky enough to get invited to a dry run of Spacies Bar in Toowoomba tonight. Had a great time amongst some very passionate retro gaming guys and gals who own/run the place. Games they have (in no particular order and only the ones I remember) were:
    Tommy pinball
    High Speed II, The Getaway pinball
    World Cup Soccer pinball
    Big Buck Hunter HD Wild
    Daytona 2 player
    Space Invaders
    Street Fighter II
    Bump N Jump (found out John, one of the main guys is world champ at this!)
    Centipede
    Ms Pacman
    Space Invaders

There were a few others that I either didn't play or had too many bevvies to remember. I believe more titles are on the way as they get closer to their official opening. It was a relaxed, friendly atmosphere that I think will become a regular haunt of mine. Never having had a place like this locally (i.e. alcohol licenced with arcade games and food) it was a real treat. Best of luck to you all and see you soon!

Sounds awesome. Always found Toowoomba to be full of very friendly and helpful people. Still has that old school Aussie Vibe where neighbours have each others back.

Comment

What?! No photos....

This Is Stupid Basketball Wives GIF by VH1

Comment

image_157230.jpg image_157229.jpg Here ya go. Not great photos and dunno why I didn't take some whole room shots. Too many beers maybe?IMG_4084.jpg IMG_4082.jpg IMG_4087.jpg IMG_4086.jpg IMG_4089.jpg
        Attached Files

Comment

All I remember about Toowoomba is you can't pay the Cabbie with a Bra
          And don't challange the local Girls to a drinking competition.....They will win everytime.....

Comment

Originally posted by DAG View Post
            And don't challange the local Girls to a drinking competition.....They will win everytime.....
            Times may have changed? I'm not a Toowoomba local, but have now relocated there. Beautiful part of the world. Hopefully we see you at some stage.

Comment

Hey thats me
              Attached Files
              live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

Going to be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
                  Going to be awesome!
                  We hope so - and you know drinks and food are always on us for all the work you do for the community mate

Comment

Originally posted by oldhank View Post
                    Hey thats me
                    Can't wait for you to come to Toowoomba to catch up mate

Comment

Originally posted by DAG View Post
                      Hahaha DAG .... I’m a Toowoomba girl turned Mexican I’m always up for a good drinking competition 🍻 #shotclub !!

Comment

Originally posted by DangerRay View Post

Hahaha DAG .... I’m a Toowoomba girl turned Mexican I’m always up for a good drinking competition 🍻 #shotclub !!
                        It's been a long while but it was always a case of which house did the party move to....
                        And usually start on Friday night and head back to Brisbane late Sunday arvo feeling a lot worse for wear...
                        It was always a cracker weekend....

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X