New Members Introduce Yourself Here.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Blue Mountains

Hi all,

I'm in the Blue Mountains, just West of Sydney. Over the last couple of years I've gathered a small collection of arcade machine 'projects' as well as a few consoles.

My main interest is repairing neglected or non-working machines, retaining original components and features wherever possible. I have one MAME conversion though, using a cabinet which was completely empty when I bought it.

Older home computers are another interest but I don't have anything earlier than mid 90's at present. My first computer was an Ohio Superboard c 1980 so I'd love to find another one of those...

Regards, John
    more from John's Retro Workshop - www.jbtech.linkpc.net

Hello jbtech and welcome to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

Comment

hi - are you interested in EM pinball machines?
        Wanted: Aquarius backglass, any Gottlieb EM bits and pieces - nothing is junk to me

Comment

Welcome to AA

Comment

Thank you all,

Hi bossninja17, I'm interested in all things electro - mechanical so the early pinballs are especially impressive. I don't have much experience with them though as my background is mainly video and computing. Seems you have quite a collection, they must be hard to find these days

Regards John
            more from John's Retro Workshop - www.jbtech.linkpc.net

Comment

My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X