Collapse

Discus Sport Here

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by necroscope View Post
    Cant believe there are two guys in this thread that both currently weigh 99kg makes you wonder if they are in denial about being in the triple digits.

Anyway i'm in at 136kg will see if i can drop a bit of ahem*muscle and get down to 120kg running fit....
    Before I went on a diet last year I hit 100kg - that's when I went "holy crap, I need to lose weight" - didn't take much effort to get back up to 99kg again though

Comment

I'm feeling quite slim after checking out everybody else weights, never the less I'm still fat and looking forward to shedding some weight.

Comment

So what's the story - is everyone going to post there weight loss (gain) on a daily or weekly basis? I know dieticians say to only weigh yourself once a week, but I'm in the habit of doing it daily.

Comment

So I'm guessing no pizza at Pizza N Pinball for you then Greg ??

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post
            So what's the story - is everyone going to post there weight loss (gain) on a daily or weekly basis? I know dieticians say to only weigh yourself once a week, but I'm in the habit of doing it daily.
            Weekly sounds good to me, how about every Monday?

Comment

Originally posted by RetroBorg View Post
              Weekly sounds good to me, how about every Monday?
              Sounds good.... Maybe EB can post everyones starting weight in Post #1 and update it?

I will probably still weigh myself daily and may post it in here.... I set my scales on "pounds" - because it makes me feel better to see I've lost 2.2 pounds in 2 days rather than 1kg

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserMan View Post
                same pizza just three times as much pinball

- - - Updated - - -

isnt that what you meant by more exercise eb ?
                HookedOnDefender,TimePilot,CrushRoller,1942,Pacman [original ghost in the machine!] VIDS: DefenceCmnd, Defender(2),Stargate(2),Joust,Joust2,MoonPatrol,Ph oenix,PolePositionII, Pacman, MsPacman, DKJr, MarioBros, LunarRescue,SegaTurbo,FujiSpeedRace PINS: Gottlieb Gladiators WANTED: Robotron, Sinistar, Maketrax, Timepilot & Defender Pinball! SOLD:Qix,Qbert TRADED:Gorf

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserMan View Post
                  PNP is zero fat, infact it removes fat!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by John73 View Post
                  Sounds good.... Maybe EB can post everyones starting weight in Post #1 and update it?

I will probably still weigh myself daily and may post it in here.... I set my scales on "pounds" - because it makes me feel better to see I've lost 2.2 pounds in 2 days rather than 1kg
                  I wont be posting my weight, it was just a thread to encourage myself, and others to make a start mate

But feel free to post your weekly progress, dont weigh yourself daily, that can be counter-productive.

Comment

hovering around 120 here at the moment (originally down to 115) down from 136 at the start of the year.

That drop was with minimal exercise and a change in food/quantities (ie no more soft drink, mars bars etc).

I plan to hit 110 by Christmas (if not before) and 100 thereafter.
                    - My random bits | - A Wah!Cade wiki | - Experimental Wah!cade Branch | |

Comment

I'm 86kg at the moment but want to be 81. According to most charts I'm supposed to be around 73 but I'd be anorexic if I looked like that. I'm not sure what they base that shit on.

Brad
                      My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

sitting here after a 30min fast paced walk, heart thumping, and sweat pouring out of me. In 2 weeks time I plan to do at least a 45min daily walk, but this is day two and I am fooked lol

BTW I am more than 120kilos

Comment

483 views and 25 posts. that means we have about 470 closet FB's out there - come on lads!
                          hit those cp's and pins more often! and walk around the blocvk between each game
                          HookedOnDefender,TimePilot,CrushRoller,1942,Pacman [original ghost in the machine!] VIDS: DefenceCmnd, Defender(2),Stargate(2),Joust,Joust2,MoonPatrol,Ph oenix,PolePositionII, Pacman, MsPacman, DKJr, MarioBros, LunarRescue,SegaTurbo,FujiSpeedRace PINS: Gottlieb Gladiators WANTED: Robotron, Sinistar, Maketrax, Timepilot & Defender Pinball! SOLD:Qix,Qbert TRADED:Gorf

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            I'm 86kg at the moment but want to be 81. According to most charts I'm supposed to be around 73 but I'd be anorexic if I looked like that. I'm not sure what they base that shit on.

Brad
                            Those charts are so wrong at times. I got down to 78kg and I was just under obese for my height. I was running every day and was super fit. Could not lose anymore.

Comment

I reckon that your goal weight is specific to yourself. I dont place any value on weight charts, you know yourself when you feel comfortable in your own skin, and can perform daily physical tasks without over-exertion. Dont forget the mental health benefits of exercise, the body produces alot of happy chemicals when you do, which very much helps with stress, depression, and just an over-all feeling of well-being. Plus nookies get better, the missus will be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Ball View Post
                                sitting here after a 30min fast paced walk, heart thumping, and sweat pouring out of me. In 2 weeks time I plan to do at least a 45min daily walk, but this is day two and I am fooked lol

BTW I am more than 120kilos
                                Just keep on walking daily mate - it gets easier after a few weeks......

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X