The Cricket Thread

Collapse

Discus Sport Here

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Smith took a beating. What are the chances of either side winning now? rainy days...

Comment

• Can't see Australia winning from here. Just hope they can slow England's scoring because their useless batsmen won't last long, especially with Smith out for the match.
      WAR IS PEACE
      FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
      STAYING APART KEEPS US TOGETHER

Comment

• Smith is officially out for the 3rd test, so the series score is unofficially 1-1.
        WAR IS PEACE
        FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

Comment

• Damn... On the upside it gives Marnus Labuschagne a spot. Looking forward to seeing him bat again.

Comment

• I was lucky enough to be at Lords on Saturday and witnessed first hand the Archer spell and the "Smith Incident". Truly a memorable day of test cricket.

Good signs from Marnus for on Sunday for the third test. A chance for him to secure a spot for a long time if he can perform well.

Comment

• wow, fight fire with fire now on archer

- - - Updated - - -

poms just destroyed again
              looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

Comment

• Yes but Warner in his current batting form again :/
                My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

• Excited to see Marnus and Smith bat together in the next test match.

Comment

• More likely the selectors will dump Labuschagne just so they can keep useless Khawaja. Anyway, maybe it's not Smith or Labuschagne responsible for all the runs but the number 4 spot itself. The top score in every Australian innings so far has been made at number 4, so whoever bats there will get runs, the other will fail like everyone else.
                    WAR IS PEACE
                    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

Comment

• Drop Paine or Wade bring in Carey FFS he is the Future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pie Chucker View Post
                        More likely the selectors will dump Labuschagne just so they can keep useless Khawaja. Anyway, maybe it's not Smith or Labuschagne responsible for all the runs but the number 4 spot itself. The top score in every Australian innings so far has been made at number 4, so whoever bats there will get runs, the other will fail like everyone else.
                        If the openers go for ducks then number 4 is a number 2. If the openers stay in and take on the new ball then your right it's a great position to be in at. Khawaja has his ups and downs but he doesn't seem to be doing well and in the nets isn't social and not one of the boys eg no alcohol and not very social outside of games from what I've seen \ read. How many bad scores before he goes?
                        My team is Harris Warner Labuschagne Smith head Wade Carey Cummins Siddle Hazelwood lyon. Hard to pick a tem though.
                        Smith head and Labuschagne all are spin options too. Good to see the younger players getting a shot as well.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-7304F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

• Aussies currently appear to be screwing it up
                          My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

• This team is a disgrace.
                            WAR IS PEACE
                            FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

Comment

• Awesome finish Stokes what a player love watching him bat bring on the next test

Comment

• Can't help but think while Stokes was awesome we lost this

bad review that was clearly pitching outside leg going down leg

and then the missed run out opportunity

plus the god awful decision not give Stokes out when clearly he was plum

what in hell was Lyon thinking

it shouldn't bother me in the real world but I was so pissed off

then amazed

then angry

then tired and went to bed

haha

both teams seem to not know how to win at the moment

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X