looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

Comment

Originally posted by illawarra_steelers View Post
        Ponting has to go
        Add Haddin to that as well
        WANTED

Another Holiday

Comment

Australia lead by 30 runs after first innings.

They went from none for 174 to all out for 296.

Comment

Originally posted by humpalot View Post
            Add Haddin to that as well
            Agree Mick, pity Tim Paine is injured at the moment, would like to see him in the side
            looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

Comment

Originally posted by illawarra_steelers View Post
              Ponting has to go
              Totally agree, has really done nothing in two seasons, he should just announce his retirement. Yes would love to see Paine in! Pity he is injured.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
                Totally agree, has really done nothing in two seasons, he should just announce his retirement. Yes would love to see Paine in! Pity he is injured.
                To much money in today's cricket mate. Pointing will NOT retire. He will have to be sacked.

Comment

Not a cricket tragic, but todays cricket is sh!t. bring back the 80's and 90's where the men didn't try to be beckham and posh, where they dont have fireworks on the sidelines and cheerleaders (I like cheerleaders normally), and where the game lasts for more than 2 hours. I'm talkin how much I dont like 20/20....test is still great
                  The Mamushka!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jardine View Post
                    To much money in today's cricket mate. Pointing will NOT retire. He will have to be sacked.
                    Yep too much money.

But regardless of how Ponting and Haddin go in the second innings, their time is up. I also believe that a fit Ryan Harris should take Johnson's position. Mitch showed a lot of promise when he first came into the test team, but sadly he just doesn't live up to the hype.

We need to be blooding new players with a view towards the Ashes and beyond. I'd like to see Watson pushed down the order where he belongs, he scores quickly and would prove a game maker down the order.
                    WANTED

Another Holiday

Comment

Originally posted by humpalot View Post
                      Yep too much money.

But regardless of how Ponting and Haddin go in the second innings, their time is up. I also believe that a fit Ryan Harris should take Johnson's position. Mitch showed a lot of promise when he first came into the test team, but sadly he just doesn't live up to the hype.

We need to be blooding new players with a view towards the Ashes and beyond. I'd like to see Watson pushed down the order where he belongs, he scores quickly and would prove a game maker down the order.
                      Agree what your saying about Mitch but his test figures tell a different story. 48 test at an average of 30 shows he's no mug. 188 test wickets and a wicket every 55 balls! I do think he is to erratic and not consist enough, certainly now in his career than earlier.

I think we have been spoilt with the likes of McGrath, Warne et all and that's our problem as Aussies. We want them back and it ain't gonna happen. At least that pathetic Hilditch has gone

Comment

We need a decent, proven number 3 before dumping Ponting.

Khawaja (Australia's answer to Englands dashing opener - Chris Tavare) is boring as bat shit, and scores at a snails pace. He showed lots of promise in the Shield, much like every other person you could possibly name to replace Ponting. They step up and fail to perform.

Marsh hasn't played enough to be a "proven" replacement yet, and initial signs are he scores only a tick faster than his old man, who was as exciting as paint drying to watch.

Time for the selectors to also start looking more closely at the other states, instead of being blinded by the NSW team. Seems like your chances of playing for Australia are doubled by just playing for the blues

Our batters aren't consistently performing, but our bowlers haven't been performing as a unit for even longer. Given chances at winning, the number of times we fail to take the 20 wickets of recent times is not good.

Comment

Nothing wrong with scoring slowly mate. It's 5 days of cricket not 50 overs. Just go tell Katich or Langer that. They could score slowly at times but nothing wrong with making a hundred in a day if it puts us in a wining position.

Comment

its a great day for Victoria, its a great day for Australia, its a great day for the World!

Merv, Merv, Merv!

I love him get him up here!
                            rc forums looking for cabinet pc atx power supply for 12/5 volt for mame cabinet and turn it on
                            if your new to electronics and

Comment

Originally posted by jardine View Post
                              Nothing wrong with scoring slowly mate. It's 5 days of cricket not 50 overs. Just go tell Katich or Langer that. They could score slowly at times but nothing wrong with making a hundred in a day if it puts us in a wining position.
                              Batting slow is fine when the wicket is difficult to play, but batting slow as a rule just puts pressure on the rest of the team. Khawaja at his current scoring rate could bat all day (all 90 overs) and not crack 100, Marsh would be only marginally ahead of him. Put those two in together, bat all day and advance your score by around 220 for the day and I guarantee you will lose or draw more Test matches than you win. One guy going slow as a wet week at one end just puts pressure on his partner to do the scoring and in turn increases their risk of getting out trying to score runs.

Australia was I believe one of the first countries to regularly score 300+ in a days play, and during that time Australia was pretty much unbeatable.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X