Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Savage Restorations Logo

Collapse

For everything other than Pinball and Arcade.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the font from one and the flippers from two...

Comment

and 2nd is #4 .
      And yep #1 is Krusty
      http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

[MENTION=40]Savage[/MENTION], Scott, my wife is a Graphic Designer so I thought I would run your logos past her to see which one she would pick??? No. 2 has another vote.

Comment

2 for sure. I would make the text a single colour and something that pops.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WATSJOHN View Post
                Ditto #2 and I didn't peek before I voted. Amazing we all prefer 2. Like minded hobby
                PINBALL gotta love it

"There's no such thing as too much bling"

Comment

2 for on here, and 3 on the underside of a restored playfield

Comment

Originally posted by jono View Post
                    Yep, #2 for me as well.

FYI, yesterday I cracked my highest score on the Addams you did for me a while back. It is still looking sweet. Thanks again. Cheers
                    Great to hea, always interested in hearing how they hold up...

Originally posted by wiredoug View Post
                    the font from one and the flippers from two...
                    Will try this out and post up sometime this week!

Originally posted by zanderzone View Post
                    Number 2

Number 1 makes me think of Krusty the clown

Dave
                    Dam you, didn't even think of that.

Originally posted by KISS View Post
                    [MENTION=40]Savage[/MENTION], Scott, my wife is a Graphic Designer so I thought I would run your logos past her to see which one she would pick??? No. 2 has another vote.
                    Great thanks, ask her if there would be anything she would change!

Originally posted by Hatska1 View Post
                    2 for sure. I would make the text a single colour and something that pops.
                    I'll actually had the text as single colour and did this two tone effect!, will get the singe tone collar and see what everyone thinks..

Originally posted by joker poker View Post
                    Ditto #2 and I didn't peek before I voted. Amazing we all prefer 2. Like minded hobby

Comment

I like 2 best, it stands out the most imo.. if i had to have a second choice i'd say 4

Comment

Well before I looked at everyone else answers me & the misses both picked number 2
                        Then we looked so the answer looks pretty clear 2 has it we think

Comment

Number 2 for me as well

Comment

churchill_victory_sign_295.jpg
                            Luke,

Comment

I was thinking #1 as there were pins made with flippers that way around, different, and I like the font but #2 looks better with the flippers the common way around, so, i agree with wiredoug, the font with blue in it makes your eyes move around the design, separates the wording from the from the pic. Not a fan of the font in #3 & #4 , too close together.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage View Post
                                It's hard to decide on a logo as I don;t just do Pinball PLayfields,I also do Furniture, Motorbikes and other odds and ends, but thought for this community I'll gear it towards Pinball....
                                You could always just list a couple of the most common things you restore in a plain font separated by bullets under the logo in one continuous line of text.

Out of the four logo's, number 1 is probably the one I don't like the most. Really wish I had the skills to put something half as good as this together.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X