Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you get the Flu needle?

Collapse

For everything other than Pinball and Arcade.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you get the Flu needle?

Getting it for the first time in my life this year. Who is getting the Flu jab?
    yes
    25.00%
    no
    75.00%

The poll is expired.

Check out our free iOS game .

Comment

I've heard a few stories of people getting sick after having it , mainly older people.

I'll never have it myself!

Comment

yep, and most people feel off for a day or two afterwards

Comment

I work at a major country hospital and i can get it for free but still don't want it

Comment

Originally posted by toads View Post
            I work at a major country hospital and i can get it for free but still don't want it
            how many times have you had the flu?

Comment

I've had them... no big deal.
              The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

Already had mine. As with any medication there can always be side affects. For me the consequences of getting the flu far outweigh any risks.

Comment

I work in a hospital (so we get them for free) and they encourage us all to get them (they even walk around our office's with a trolley doing them). Heaps of us get them and no one I work with has ever had a single side effect (I did once talk to a lady that said she gets a runny nose for a day or two from it but she was a patient not an employee). No feeling sick, no flu like symptoms (which can occur in some people however it is not possible that it will give you the flu). The needle itself is the least painful needle I have ever had.

Comment

I get one each year through work. Never felt off afterwards or had any side effects.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
                    Hindsight is always in high definition!

C64anabalt: 9647m

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Ball View Post
                      how many times have you had the flu?
                      \

I never get the flu, i can't even remember the last time i had a cold.

Comment

I heard the FBI are behind creating a drug that is mixed with the flue shot, that eventually turns those peolple into walking zombies ready to reap carnage at the wave of a hand.

Comment

People do get a bit mixed up with the flu shot and what it is for...
                          Some people get the shot then complain it doesn't work as they
                          Still catch a bad cold after getting it...
                          It is made to stop you getting the flu... Not a common cold...
                          Think most people only get the flu once or twice in a lifetime..
                          And if you get it when your really old it will probably kill you..
                          The flu takes like 3 weeks to get over... Very nasty shit
                          Nothing like your common cold
                          N E R D S......

I love my new avatar....lol

Comment

Got it as I was travelling to Hawaii. Bloody septics have had people dying from the flu this year. No side effects.
                            I'm after any pinball machine in the - up to 3K category. What have you got? Cheers.

Comment

It's pretty well compulsory if you're frontline staff in NSW.
                              I've had it, bit of generalised malaise and swollen lymph glands but nothing drastic.
                              Given it's a split virion vaccine, it's not possible to get the 'flu from it in any case.
                              Since the vaccine only contains the three most likely strains for the year, there's no guarantee you won't be exposed to another 'flu virus and get sick later, but it's better than nothing.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X