Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Miyagi (Pat Morita), passed away

Collapse

For everything other than Pinball and Arcade.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Miyagi (Pat Morita), passed away

I'm not sure about you, but I enjoyed the Karate Kid when I was a young pup. Sadly though, Mr. Miyagi died recently (24/11/05) of natural causes aged 73.

I don't think anyone will forget, "Wax On, Wax Off".

P.S. The film had a great arcade scene.

R.I.P Mr. Morita
    The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

You can buy all the karate kid three flims on dvd for under $20.At any good dvd shop.Thats right wax on and wax off.
    Doggistyler

Comment

Yeah, he was in a shit load of things like Happy Days, too.

"...now show me 'Sand The Floor'"
      ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

Yeah and he was so cute too

Comment

rip pat.

Comment

"...always look eye..."
            ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

So many funny quotes from that movie, taking advantage of his accent.

"Up.... down.... up.... down"
              www.ozstick.com.au

Comment

Mr Miyagi was so cool!

Comment

He was the second coolest asian actor of all time. The first being Mako !!!

| My | |

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X