Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Funny - Super Mario Bro's

Collapse

For everything other than Pinball and Arcade.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Funny - Super Mario Bro's

This is awsome

Super Mario Real Life

404 Error Page Not Found

Enjoy!

LMAO

Reminds me of one time I was in Paramatta and these knobs on skateboards were doing jumps of the steps in Church Street plaza. Well on of them totally lost it midair, went A over T and put his hands out to break his fall....and all of the fingers on his right head. SNAP! He squeelled like a pig. All his mates did was laugh at him and then did the bolt. Funniest thing I have ever seen !!!!

Wish I had a camera.
    ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

HAHA I used to be one of those skateboarding knobs, except i was CBD not parra. And i think i was one of the boarders who would shit people less then most and i still caused my fair share of trouble. Pretty insane looking back on it, skating down the middle of george street dodging cars. Amazingly other then a few bumps and bruises i never did myself a serious injury.

Couldn't understand it at the time, but looking back on it i can totally understand why people would get as angry as they did. But hey i gave back as much abuse as i coped.

Funny as soon as i got a car i never touched the skateboard again, go figure.
      You must be a parking ticket cause you got Fine written all over you! Giggidy giggidy giggidy!

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHA @ vid.. that's funny shit..

lol @ story.. I can just picture that..

Comment

Mario saves the day!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X