Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

• Administrators

Edited....to keep the peace! xx

By all means let it rip but at the same time is it to much to ask we just keep the drama off the site and stick to Arcade and Pinball? Maybe I've had a few too many Scotches but I'm 15 years over this rubbish, I'm sure most regular AA members feel the same.

Cheers

• Like 10

By all means let it rip but at the same time is it to much to ask we just keep the drama off the site and stick to Arcade and Pinball? Maybe I've had a few too many Scotches but I'm 15 years over this rubbish, I'm sure most regular AA members feel the same.

Cheers

Guess there's a fine line between members having a cry about a f**kin avatar and.....having someone's avatar?!? I dunno.

Was meant to be a piss take.....when it gained traction I was like...score.....lol.....whatever......I don't care......just having some light hearted fun.

Who'd think a picture would mean life and death and need some stupid f**kin thread about it......make that 2 threads now....carry on old chaps! lol

Going from personal experience over the last 6 years now and still going on its quite easy to get agitated when had a gutfull

especially when on the net everyone believes what someone says in most cases and can effect your workplace and family

Going from personal experience over the last 6 years now and still going on its quite easy to get agitated when had a gutfull

especially when on the net everyone believes what someone says in most cases and can effect your workplace and family

The issue I have is when cry babies give it out, but can’t take it like in this instance!!

He got outplayed and cried. Unfortunately for me only a select few saw what happened here, not what Mr. I’m all high and mighty and never wrong has done previously, but that’s ok.....I’m easy. I’ve enjoyed a laugh and moved on.

Cheers

I love a wee dram of a good single malt scotch particularly when im playing pinball or arcade or even when im not

Was meant to be a piss take.....when it gained traction I was like...score.....lol.....whatever......I don't care......just having some light hearted fun.

Some might call it Bulling, being a prick or even a Troll. IMO

Sorry you have mental heath problems, Help is available but not on AA.

:boring: now who could be construed as a bully...telling me I'm unstable, lol..Lucky for you I don't care......bet you are you one of those pussy's who wanted COON Cheese name changed or Golden Gaytime, or the Carlton Football Club theme song as well..