Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.

Collapse

For everything other than Pinball and Arcade.

This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Here you go neutral and undeniably you.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

    Comment


    • #17
      mel brooks GIF

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Pop Bumper Pete View Post
        mel brooks GIF
        Those two trying to agree on an avatar

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Arcade King View Post

          By all means let it rip but at the same time is it to much to ask we just keep the drama off the site and stick to Arcade and Pinball? Maybe I've had a few too many Scotches but I'm 15 years over this rubbish, I'm sure most regular AA members feel the same.

          Cheers
          I love a wee dram of a good single malt scotch particularly when im playing pinball or arcade or even when im not

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by The Big Easy View Post

            I love a wee dram of a good single malt scotch particularly when im playing pinball or arcade or even when im not
            Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by spaceballs View Post

              Was meant to be a piss take.....when it gained traction I was like...score.....lol.....whatever......I don't care......just having some light hearted fun.
              Some might call it Bulling, being a prick or even a Troll. IMO

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Gemini2544 View Post
                Some might call it Bulling, being a prick or even a Troll. IMO
                Get a thicker skin then....I agreed it was a troll move.....and one of the best! Whatever....care factor absolute zero!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by spaceballs View Post

                  Get a thicker skin then....I agreed it was a troll move.....and one of the best! Whatever....care factor absolute zero!
                  Sorry you have mental heath problems, Help is available but not on AA.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Gemini2544 View Post

                    Sorry you have mental heath problems, Help is available but not on AA.
                    now who could be construed as a bully...telling me I'm unstable, lol..Lucky for you I don't care......bet you are you one of those pussy's who wanted COON Cheese name changed or Golden Gaytime, or the Carlton Football Club theme song as well..

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      No, that all pissed me off too. so you off the mark on that shot. Try again.

                      Comment

                      Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X