Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Silenced, Defamed and Disappeared People of Influence

The list is hundreds long and getting longer every day. Almost like people won't notice until there is nobody left to cancel, or their fave celebrity becomes demonised or .... something or other... :confused:

This started during debate about future in another thread about the future of cars. Interesting thread! :)

I consider things, and, well ... there is sooo much nonsense out there nowdays it's ridiculous.

Broad questions, sorry @danny_galaga . The few posts got moved to form this new new topic here by the looks. Part of what brought it about was this video, which made comments on transport among other things, but it wasn't really commonly known type material by the seems. Not "broadcast", or "acceptable", for the "mainstream".

I guess it certainly isn't the "viral" type of garbage, more like just the kinds of things relatively nobody ever sees. Every individual has their own unique set of views. I used to watch the TV for news. Been a few years now since I have seen TV "news" as reputable reporting, or trustworthy journalism. It's a pain since now there's not alot of trustworthy go-to TV news reporting for people to rely on, we have to do flamin research for ourselves... verification. Takes time and effort, filtering out cr@p. Talking with others and debating.

Views come from information one way or another. Life. Lots of information is missing, but of course. No matter whom we are. Everybody knows relatively squat in the grand scheme of things. Every day is a learning day, and I know there is always a chance I am wrong. Again. Sometimes it is due to bad information, or maybe off assumption, or some other reason why. Also humans learn from each other, by sharing and discussing ideas. Communicating and understanding new things, right or wrong. What is common, agreeing on what's right.

New information? . Time to sort out rubbish. Sharing. There is certainly alot. I rekon the idea is, if you find things that you feel like have credibility somehow but not prominent in the mathematical selection system, questions, and looking for someone else to review it and give their impression or thoughts, add something whatever feedback... go ahead and share it here!

Communicate. I am interested to have whatever I share here discredited and demonstrated as to why it is false or partially false. I would rather know what is true than be right.

Sometimes the media I share I know has both correct and incorrect information. Actually rarely is any chunk 100% cr@p , nor 100% correct.

The thing is, to choose between hear-say, and horses mouth (regarding quotes and context), I'll go with hearing what the person said.

Back to Fave Celebs being slandered and deleted, I might keep the first post updated with my most recent fave celeb cancellation.

I was kinda enjoyinging Mando, I'm out.

Edited by razorsedge

Meh, I'm as likely to listen to Glen Beck as I am to Andrew Bolt. They are in the same league 😄

I might tend to agree, except I don't agree with identity politics. This is because it is how a "whistleblower" could be (and often is) falsely discredited in this day and age.

The argument of ignoring what someone has to share based on hearsay, well it's a snake eats it's tail situation. Unfortunately it is necesary to hear what the "grifters" might say in order to actually understand.

No story or source is 100% correct nor 100% incorrect. Crooks do rely on everyone believing their demonising and slander of people attempting to expose corruption. I just had to stop taking the advice and hearsay from crooks.

Unfortunately it means putting up with a proportion of rubbish, but people can still find things hidden within that do explain some things. Some things that do add up, sometimes.

Instead of heeding the "view" fake journalists giving skewed "opinions" about what someone says, out of context and/or plain wrong "quoting", misrepresentation, to know what someone means by what they say, in context and not misrepresented by crooked MSM ... there is only one way, to listen to what the actual story, and what the person, says.

I certainly would not say Andrew Bolt and Glen Beck are the same. Except that they are both slandered and falsely discredited alot, by the super honest MSM. Doesn't mean they are always right either.

Be careful what you ignore. Asking questions about stuff that does not add up is a good thing.

Here is proof of what MSM does to people whom try to bring to light Real Issues and Facts that might cost the system some money and power:

So that is the full story from the horses mouth, as a prime example of how things really work. If it is TLDR for some people, that is what it is. But the fact is, if one does not consider what the actual person actually says and means... one is inarguably misinformed. Unfortunate, time consuming, but true.

Which bits of Glen Beck do you disagree with? . I know I disagree with some bits, but also can only agree with some other bits. I know everybody including mysel is Wrong about some stuff. That is why anyone Should want to learn more and Ask More Questions. Otherwise to just keep learning NOTHING.

Not really is so absolute as people sometimes pretend. It is set up to be as confusing as possible, so that things more likely remain "covered up". People listen to rubbish and write off whistle blowers, by "testimony" of crooks. How much sense does that make? ... quite a bit I think.

I mean, look at how many different versions of history there are. They aren't all compatible. How much trust people put into "mainstream" is kinda baffling. lol

edit: also needs considering, dialectics ... which is actually a thing that goes on. For things to make much sense at all.

I don't think anyone but the Richest of Rich, excessively wealthy, will be buying any petrol or diesel powered vehicles after 2030. Just because "the system".

Edited by razorsedge

Nah, U can take that Andrew Bolt and Glen Beck BS elsewhere. They just harsh my buzz. People who aren't journalists but make their money by whinging a lot while somehow appearing to be presenting news have no interest to me. If I wanna hear whinging I'll go to a bingo hall 😄

talking of history, if they are remembered at all, people like Glen and Andrew will be remembered as the 'men who talked nonsense' 🙃

• Like 2

Well, I'm afraid you are probably not going to like what I am going to say. It could be a bit triggering.

Only can be due because of the false history you subscribed to.

It is extreme to only consider "one source" (the "official" source). That will only lead to you remaining in a state of false "understanding". This is why free speech is essential, to consider All the info and context. To not do this is just making up your own info to suit what you believe already, at the expense of plain facts, which are then obviously never known. Doesn't make for learning or smart people at all, your philosophy of ignoring based on dubious "advice" . Make up your own mind from the horses mouth mate.

With all due respect, the information all shows you got it mostly backwards there to be honest with you. But it takes being ignorant about things, and swallowing crap that makes absolutely no sense, to get to such a point.

I can honestly understand being in denial of obvious but shocking stuff. Pretending things are just made up is so much easier in the present. Reality is a pain, really. Lol

Has Motive been considered there? :unsure

talking of history, if they are remembered at all, people like Glen and Andrew will be remembered as the 'men who talked nonsense' 🙃

This can only happen because of the deleting and changing of history.

As is going on presently in US, where newspapers are in fact editing 6 year old news stories so that they "come into line" with the woke fascist regime. Under the guise of something else I guess, according to the blind one eyed stickler MSM followers I would assume...

This is not something new. But, if people open their eyes an not be so ignorant it really is quite blatant, obvious, and provable.

This is why your "favourites" there so often dissapear, die mysteriously, or start talking the "right" way... because they simply speak for good and against imorality, exposing big crimes.

People should not trust blindly what people say about other people, especially when they have no idea, and are clearly biased. Instead, hear about what the person actually says/thinks, directly from the person. That is the moral approach, rather that trust the grapevine. Sad that so many don't get basic investigative principles, or what learning actually means.

MSM are the king gaslighters. Sad part is how so many people, even pretty smart people, fall for the job lot hook line and sinker.

Sorry mate, I don't want to drift from your topic any further. Was just trying to point out and comment on that there are many folds more volumes of information out there than the pure mush that most people blindly consume. That is the reality.

Also, no body of "work" is 100% bullcrap, nor is any body 100% correct.

In the grand scheme of things any one person knows very little. Also wrong about lots of things. Me included. Denying that is a losing argument.

This applies to GB, AB, MSM ... and everyone else, just the same. Ignoring varying information of relevance, not willing to learn anything outside of some echo chamber one finds themselves within in forming a view, is quite naive really.

The past and how things really unfold eventually shows whom is on the ball. Still depends which re-written versions of history you consider or ignore, though. We find nothing by not looking. Before something can be written off or set aside, it does certainly need to be considered. Can't consider anything using easy ignorance.

:sleepNah mate. I wouldn't hold anything against you.

Most is a bit of a stretch on your part there though. Most is either ignorant or plain oblivious. You're entitled to your preferred M.O. of course, just don't complain later about where it leads to man!

Learning things doesn't come from ignorance, or following a single line or repeated nonsence. That is a pretty silly approach that prevents you learning anything of real substance, or new. One of a multiplex of possible human conditions.

Try to understand some prtion of what this MSM slandered multiple PHD is saying...

Assasination failed. Seems alot like somewhere some people really wanted him dead. It didn't work, thankfully.

Whichever way, try to keep calm hey! :cool:

Here is my last reply for you- questioning everything, all the time doesn't make you Galileo Galilee. It just makes you one step closer to paranoid schizophrenia than most of us. Maybe black is white, maybe up is down, maybe the earth is flat, maybe no one has ever been to the moon, maybe maybe maybe. Maybe there are thousands of people more qualified to answer those questions than you or I. So there's really no point questioning EVERY.SINGLE.THING.ALL.OF.THE.TIME.

ok, let's pretend the Illuminati are covering up the fact the world is flat or whatever it is you believe. How will it actually make your day to day life any different?

The psychology of conspiracy belief is simple- you feel like you have no control, but that can be explained by this secret thing you know that everyone else is too ignorant to see. Only YOU can see it, if only people would listen.

I've had two friends fall victim to paranoid schizophrenia. The symptoms are clear, especially in retrospect. The smarter of my two friends was too smart for his own good. CIA conspiracies abounded. I lost track of him and I wouldn't be surprised if he is dead. The guy that ostensibly wasn't as smart recognised something was wrong and checked himself into hospital.

I suggest staying off the hooch as a start.

• Like 6

Mate I'm not your enemy, why the vitriol?

One thing the last 12 months has done is trigger huge bunches of sheople. It isn't really their fault, just need some help surviving. Same token cant help a skittish bolting sheep that just wants to jump off the cliff. Sad to say.

Cheer up man things aren't that bad as what your fave pop media says. Thing is, can't help anyone whom doesn't want to know or learn anything.

Mate I'm not your enemy, why the vitriol?

One thing the last 12 months has done is trigger huge bunches of sheople. It isn't really their fault, just need some help surviving. Same token cant help a skittish bolting sheep that just wants to jump off the cliff. Sad to say.

Cheer up man things aren't that bad as what your fave pop media says. Thing is, can't help anyone whom doesn't want to know or learn anything.

The psychology of conspiracy belief is simple- you feel like you have no control, but that can be explained by this secret thing you know that everyone else is too ignorant to see. Only YOU can see it, if only people would listen.

• Like 3

Or, there are some real conspiracies, which are being well covered up (but never completely). It isn't really any secret. Only maybe for the ignorant.

Oh but wait, there are no such things as actual conspiracies! :lol

Love thy neighbour.

Don't follow hearsay and the grapevine. Chinese whispers.

Don't blindly believe everything you hear.

You'll be okay man. I'm sure you are a good person at heart! :056:

They didn't miss it mate, they just got no airtime. Called strawman names to discredit, and nothing more.

You missed the real reference. The worlds top "scienticians"....

Your perspective seems extremely one eyed.

Cars that burn fossil fuels will still be produced for sale in 2030, but only for the type of people whom have big fancy boat ships. That is what matters to your question. That is my answer, weather you agree with or ignore reasons, or not.

I am sorry, and will stop triggering you to make posts without new information to consider, no reasons, no explanations, and no relevant meaning.

I do find it kind of crazy that people write off information due to their belief in blatant identifiable propoganda. That mentality isn't good at all, like people Want to be dumber!?? :blink:

• Like 1

Ok, wouldn't a more likely scenario for a global conspiracy be that Andrew dolt and Glen Beck, who are employed by the WORLDS BIGGEST MEDIA ORGANISATION, constantly quote and talk to organisations like the Heartland Institute, who are a tobacco and oil advocacy organisation. Might not the conspiracy be that they are in the pay of fuel companies? And are trying to wring the last few billion out of their mines before the party I over? What's the bet you think that's nonsense.

Have you actually tried to verify that lot?

Serious question.

Caviat: you cant use concocted "fakt checker" websites ... we're talking legitimate cross check or verification not hocus pocus from propo websites.

I had those stories come up too. Trouble was they didn't stand up to any reasonable scrutiny, as in motives and layers deep, verification sort of peiters to nothing much?. It becomes somewhat discredited by association with a bit of investigative legwork.

The reality is that a big part of me would certainly hope you could be right in your faith in big media. I would really like to see the demonising evidence that stacks up and makes sense? . The view you hold currently is basically the type of angle I believed a few years ago. But 2+2 does not make 5. There are Four lights!

On the other hand the big media is proven over and over time and again that they aren't that credible at all, as can be demonstrated endlessly. People seem to not be able to face up to this though, even when they say it? . I mean, what is with that contradiction?

Almost like half the population got stockholm syndrome Lol . :blink:

Seriously man, I ain't here to rubbish or make fun of anyone. I'm interested in sharing views between, and learning things from the experiences of others. Vece verca.

I apreciate that your posts are moving to more of a discussion and 2 way perspective. Alot of times it seems that people assume every bit of what I (or anyone) post is what I unequivically believe, when really alot of times it is actually a partial thing, and I am just interested to hear someone else's thoughts on it. But then sometimes the replies are just shallow and ignorant of the content, which I could only assume might be some sort of bias. I am happy to be Proven wrong about beliefs or suspicions, absolutely. I'd rather admit I was wrong, and move to a realistic understanding, if I am.

Anyway thanks for the content and reference in the post. I will check again too, just because I aught to, since you made the effort to call it up.

Hey, I really am just an ordinary working reasonable guy. I'm not into "conspiracy theory" culture. I am into learning things, and understanding. It has worthwhile benefits. I actively try to not abuse or belittle people, they don't deserve it any more than I do. Respect, we're all australians and we should help each other. :)

Letting division and hatred be perpetuated should be worked against by any one of us, and all, together.

Evidence of political and media manipulation and incompetence (being nice there) is irefutably demonstrated by the exposing of the Australia Post vs Banks scandal, which is abhorent and should be understood by every Australian. That is a starting point, just on the topic of corruption.

Corruption will certainly have an impact or influence on your bet, to some proportion. The thing about burying information, or discrediting/deplatforming... it becomes inherently hard to find the incriminating evidence, and that is before they dump a continuous Tidal Wave of rubbish theories and information (which get Made viral with Algo) on top to conceal any leftover pieces of evidence. No wonder actual conspiracy evidence is hard to uncover.

Indeed, I get that.

Sorry.

The CTT that's already there, I'm sure that will do mate.

Also, on the bet ... was just trying to show some of the working I had. My bet would be it won't be what either of you suspect, really. Even if "technically" there were still a winner.

There are wide ranging topics that may influence it.

Cheers!

Here is my last reply for you- questioning everything, all the time doesn't make you Galileo Galilee. It just makes you one step closer to paranoid schizophrenia than most of us. Maybe black is white, maybe up is down, maybe the earth is flat, maybe no one has ever been to the moon, maybe maybe maybe. Maybe there are thousands of people more qualified to answer those questions than you or I. So there's really no point questioning EVERY.SINGLE.THING.ALL.OF.THE.TIME.

ok, let's pretend the Illuminati are covering up the fact the world is flat or whatever it is you believe. How will it actually make your day to day life any different?

I've had two friends fall victim to paranoid schizophrenia. The symptoms are clear, especially in retrospect. The smarter of my two friends was too smart for his own good. CIA conspiracies abounded. I lost track of him and I wouldn't be surprised if he is dead. The guy that ostensibly wasn't as smart recognised something was wrong and checked himself into hospital.

I suggest staying off the hooch as a start.

To just clarify, You are telling a story here, okay. Based on your imagination or interpretation from somewhere , and I'm not really that upset and you can certainly post your thoughts. I care about your speaking of your situation. You might be describing something, whatever you know or are familiar with.. I give my condolences about your friends. Honestly.

Of course, projecting off whatever viral conspiracy pop backwards theories you might spend your time studying, is saying really nothing about me. Most of your speculation post seems to be based on some poor assumptions. You don't know anything about me. None of it really reflects me at all. Except apparently caring about day to day life, and noticing More blatant b~s. We surely share some good values. I would hope so anyway :)

Day to day life. Yep, that is what matters. Also not promoting division. I can agree with that too! :)

Anyway man, I sincerely didn't intend to upset or offend you. I got it sidetracked. Just that there is no denying that there is some funny business going on these days, I'm speaking locally.. We aren't concerned with moon landings or 5g or bill gates or vaccine chips .... they make great distractions for some ....

I'm basically mainly concerned with the post office situation here, and what is happening at the hand of the banks via govt. We're rural, branches closed everywhere but Aust Post been saving the day. If more people don't care; kiss Aust. Post as we know it goodbye. What they are doing to those franchisees, Aussies, is absolutely reprehensible, admitted, proven.... and every effort being made to undermine good people, many thousands of them (aust post govt franchisees). Only really country people care much at all about it, seems like. Minority :3

Yep that last bit there. Not really a "pinch of salt" type issue for us. I mean me and almost everyone I know, DTD IRL I mean.

How ironic, yeah, you guessed it... sort of problematic! Lol

I'll say, don't bother with rabbit hole diving. It's a bad idea. You only have to poke with a stick really, if you must. Rather than just looking into the hole, or the opposite extreme ... diving headlong deep into what is likely just mostly s#it . Poke with a stick, almost always there's nothing sensible to see, just s#it. Now and then, or when you come by one. Well poking australia post debacle, there was something reasonable to see, doesn't seem to be a theory from what I have found. Can someone disprove this? ... as history as well I mean. It's there. That's all. Starts in the '80s.

The flowrate of s#it from the mainstream portal, that sure seems to be one of the rabbit holes to not be diving into! Lol

someone else posted about AusPost last year

Indeed, it continues. It is coming to a head though. People should be aware that's all I'm doing. Once done is done, can't complain later. The final round of counterproductive privatisation. Just plays to big corp, and banks.

None of this abuse being covered up benefits ordinary Australians. It is worth speaking out against, and supporting. Looking into it.

Very few seem to stand up nowdays.

All kneeling... ? . :confused:

For all I know, this stuff is all wrong. Asking other people what they think is something humans do to learn about stuff and things. Well, I suppose it is what they used to do? . How we progressed to a certain point. Now the other way??