Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official AA Conspiracy Theory Thread

Collapse

For everything other than Pinball and Arcade.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pop Bumper Pete View Post
    Ohh, just remembered the biggest conspiracy
    so huge and encompassing that if I posted details i would be banned for life

Originally posted by razorsedge View Post
    Maybe not all appropriate for the thread, but these guys made me laugh

Well how about that, this one taken down since this afternoon.

I think there is other sources though...

Cancel comedy.

Comment

• Amazing how so many people demonstrate such minimal knowledge of history. If they had any substantive knowledge of it they would notice that things start with broad control of media. Preventing Free speech.

Ding Ding Ding Ding!

Global now!. Get it?

This is where we actually are now. Slap yourself in the face with a cold fish.

Comment

• I thought they rekoned the west has always been racist ... and supposedly "starting" to get less racist only recently...

Seems like in the 80's at least, it was barely existent ... when compared to this year where racism looks to be encouraged across the board

This all on top of a myriad of other weird s#it like apparent designs on sending alot of the west into broader bankruptcy, as well as now big oil acting slightly threatened, and supporting the "lid lifting" and "alternate media" ...

Also this interview demonstrates yet again (by someone in 1981) that the "gender pay gap" argument is completely bogus, now and then.

Crazy times!! . Amen and Awomen!

**interesting the large list of sponsors in the first 30 seconds ... ?

Comment

• Knowledge has been censored since the turn of time. It's even happened in the Bible as there is a reference that reads something like "Eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge is forbidden". So both Adam & Eve got their accounts suspended from the Garden of Eden web site. Still happening today...

Comment

• Interesting some of the others too, like talking about people when they aren't around, and paying attention to "hearsay" from the grapevine or "gossipers". Basically don't trust what people say about other people, and why would anyone intelligent do that anyway?. Yet most people do that when they listen to propoganda that is too often unreasonably demonising people, just because they spoke up for good and point out obvious truths. To ignore someone based on anything but their own words, let the foolish be fooled some more. Not everyone is capable of rational thought though, forgive them for they know not what they do.

Don't necessarily have to believe in "god" or be extremely religious to value the principles.

I rekon all that probably happened is that one letter got left out somewhere along the line ... I believe in Good!

Yes some groups "re-wrote the bible" and made up their own versions of rules over the years. Ironic that such an act actually goes against the original rules Lol. Such hypocracy.

Well, some advocating for, and as has happened too much in recent time; lets throw all the values of good and morality Out the Window... look how wonderfully that seems to be turning out

Extremism of any kind appears to be the biggest of problems. Along with believing in nothing. Ignorance. Inability to learn new things.

I agree too with the view in another persons post ... money and power, the roots of eval. Govt has got too big for its boots and been in over-reach for a long time since. Govts, Courts and laws become about something else than justice for people and peace. Seems to be more all about Money and power nowdays.

Comment

• I'd probably skip all religious talk

Comment

I'd probably skip all religious talk
                Everyone has beliefs, unless they don't...

Do you have no beliefs? ... or what do you believe in?

How are you defining "religion"? . For some people it is Pinball!! . ... Are you saying to not talk about that?

People whom believe in nothing and talk about nothing are lost, imho. You don't want to talk about peoples religions that is fine, but I certainly won't refrain just because someone gets triggered for whatever reason. I'd ask why they have issue with talking about it?

I'm not "religious", but I have studdied most of them at least a bit. Studdy is not the same as follow. They all essentially say the same thing anyway, bar one or two. Just to be clear, I am not interested in identifying with any "groups" or "sides". I'm on my own and make up my own mind, update as required. Maybe I just believe in good. Is that bad? Lol

No religion is what seems to have led to so many lost people and dysfunction. I'd love to hear your reasoning. Assuming it isn't extremist?

I think people not having any religion or not believing in Anything, is much crazier than most reasonable and moderate religions really could be. I'm interested in learning about the world, rather than interested in destroying it, or people whom believe in things.

Even when it's cults like this woke nonsense, it does more harm to drive that crazy stuff underground than it does to air it and talk about what people think is or isn't reasonable. Unreasonable things like eugenics. Thought that s#it was knocked on the head but what is the signs of its return??

Comment

• OK
                  religion, I am glad I live in Australia and not America
                  I think all religions are bad
                  that the Capital riot's in America, on January 6th were manly people from the religious right, who thought they were doing gods work , by trying to reinstall Trump back to the presidency
                  that there are highly regarded prophets in America that actually believe that god was assembling an army of angels to rage a holy war in the USA
                  even in Australia, even after all the proofs have been shown, convictions set down, and people still follow organizations that shielded pedophiles

good people do good things
                  bad people do bad things
                  but it takes religion for good people to do bad things

religion stifles knowledge

studies have shown that the less religious a country is, the better the country is, education, health, happiness, across most metrics religion does not improve your wellbeing

Comment

OK
                    religion, I am glad I live in Australia and not America
                    I think all religions are bad
                    that the Capital riot's in America, on January 6th were manly people from the religious right, who thought they were doing gods work , by trying to reinstall Trump back to the presidency
                    that there are highly regarded prophets in America that actually believe that god was assembling an army of angels to rage a holy war in the USA
                    even in Australia, even after all the proofs have been shown, convictions set down, and people still follow organizations that shielded pedophiles

good people do good things
                    bad people do bad things
                    but it takes religion for good people to do bad things

religion stifles knowledge

studies have shown that the less religious a country is, the better the country is, education, health, happiness, across most metrics religion does not improve your wellbeing
                    I appreciate your sharing your views mate.

I think if it was as clear cut and simple as you describe here, I would agree with you whole-heartedly.

Not too long ago I probably seen it as simple and clear cut, much the way you are saying.

I think there is alot more to the story than that, though. Actually, not I think, I know (that there is alot more to the story). Not saying I know everything. Far from it really. I came to realise, or admit, I know practically nothing. Also, what I thought I "knew" proved incorrect.

Commonalities, that is one of the things it seems can tell us alot.

Conversation and sharing ideas, learning.... these have been discouraged, like forever it seems. This is why talk of "politics or religion" is discouraged isn't it?. What is it that most affects outcomes in life and how to understand the world and how it works? . Now what if we dont understand it, or understand anyone else?

Actually, I do put myself into a group. I am human.

Religion is "A system of belief" as far as I understood things?. Is this wrong? . I don't think it is, but would like to know if there is some "new definition"?

So, now saying "all religions are bad", isn't that essentially extreme??

That would be like saying "all people are bad" (except those whom have no beliefs).

Religions are just like the humans of which they consist. Humans all work basically the same regardless of race or religion, biologically and psychologically. So to me there are simply good AND bad aspects of Every religion. ... is that not fair to believe?

Anyway, I'm glad to be in Australia not America also!. It seems xtra extremist and divided there.

You know how lucky we are? ... all of these sorts of threads and posts are closed or deleted on pinside, or if they exist they are heavily controlled and the only thing you can learn there or discuss is mainstream "approved" content essentially. We are talking about propoganda and the Lack of freedom of speech. In the Media. Hello?!?. <waves palm in front of eyes>. People need to wake up a little bit more, seriously, just because this is very reminicent of what has proven to happen repeatedly through history. As such, it is somewhat predictable the direction we are heading.

Comment

I'd probably skip all religious talk
                      Yes, the three deadly sins are-
                      1. Religion
                      2. Politics
                      3. Race

Comment

• You know, if there was an enemy, something someone figured they needed to fight against .... what of the wisdom "know your enemy"?

How does one do that with false information at hand, and all relevant information silenced?

Pretty soon everyone doesn't know what they know. That's what.

Comment

• Well, this certainly contains some interesting views. Can agree with some of it, but like with about everything... never going to be 100%. Perfect. Infinity. Whatever, you know.

Have to decide for ourselves. But outright ignoring information on hearsay or disgust, doesn't help learn anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini2544 View Post

1. Religion
                            2. Politics
                            3. Race
                            First, what the hell is a "deadly sin"?

[see what I did there Lol]

Second, there are only 3 of them you rekon mate?

To me you have missed quite a few. Also new pretend "definitions" of things seem to be getting concocted every day, at a rate of knots. I'm not going to call a mother a "gestational parent" for example. Not sorry, either. Point is we may have different definitions of religion. To not have any beliefs, I would tend to consider that as a basically bad thing.

There are enough religions or cults that are all bad, I certainly would agree with that. Thing is, good people get sucked into them. That does not always make them "bad people". Just look at the scientologist thing. That is some really crazy s#it. Scienfology has a good aspect only really due to that it sucks in people whom have good intentions. This shows it is important to consider individuals, over "groups". Help the good people to get out of something demostrated to be bad.

Tar everyone with the same brush, not too smart and not in realms of reality.

Identity politics, hating people by grouping them into slots, pretending everyone in a "group" is the same, using stereotypes... ridicule by ideals and extremes... not a good thing for many reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini2544 View Post

1. Religion
                              2. Politics
                              3. Race
                              4. Ford vs Holden
                              5.1981 vs 1992

Comment

4. Ford vs Holden

Yeah everyone knows they're both s#it, don't they?, and all you really want is a Hemi!

** Uh oh! ... now look what I went and did lol

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 1 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X