Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official AA Conspiracy Theory Thread

Collapse

For everything other than Pinball and Arcade.

X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Official AA Conspiracy Theory Thread

    Given the recent popularity of conspiracy theories on the forum, I thought Aussie Arcade should have a dedicated thread to stop other topics getting derailed. Post all your favourite conspiracy theories here: true, plausible, false or just bizarre. No subject is off limits: JFK, New Coke, Australia Post, Ed Snowden, Polybius cabinets or the missing bit of the map in Bone County!

  • #2
    big little lies hat GIF by The Ringer

    Comment


    • #3
      Are there any flat earthers here?

      Comment


      • #4
        let me start
        jade fb GIF

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RGR View Post
          Are there any flat earthers here?
          Huh..what, its NOT flat ? and the sky is not a big domed projection screen?

          Comment


          • #6
            the end goodbye GIF

            Comment


            • #7
              Conspiracy theorists wouldn't post in here though would they? As everything 'mainstream' is always wrong and they know more than everyone else....

              I actually listened to an interesting interview the other day with some psychologists and a common trait amongst conspiracy theorists was that they enjoyed the feeling of being more powerful than everyone else because they know more 'stuff' than the brainwashed and manipulated population. So often when challenged with real facts from multiple sources independently verified they default to a 'its not real data' argument and change direction of the conversation.

              Apparently a good way to deal with them was suggested to ask where they get their info from and what caused them to think that way. Interesting because I have observed many comments on forums when these exact questions are asked....often the people claiming to have all the knowledge would either ignore the questions or reply with vague sweeping statements.

              Comment


              • #8
                start here:
                http://content.time.com/time/special...860871,00.html
                Wanted: Aquarius backglass, any Gottlieb EM bits and pieces - nothing is junk to me

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by robm View Post
                  Conspiracy theorists wouldn't post in here though would they? As everything 'mainstream' is always wrong and they know more than everyone else....

                  I actually listened to an interesting interview the other day with some psychologists and a common trait amongst conspiracy theorists was that they enjoyed the feeling of being more powerful than everyone else because they know more 'stuff' than the brainwashed and manipulated population. So often when challenged with real facts from multiple sources independently verified they default to a 'its not real data' argument and change direction of the conversation.

                  Apparently a good way to deal with them was suggested to ask where they get their info from and what caused them to think that way. Interesting because I have observed many comments on forums when these exact questions are asked....often the people claiming to have all the knowledge would either ignore the questions or reply with vague sweeping statements.
                  Sounds like the majority of Facebook users. Ask the hard questions you get called names and or blocked.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well something doesn,t smell right about the whole deal.
                    No more people died in the world last year than did the year before or the year before that.
                    Deaths that are known to be otherwise are going down as covid. That is happening all around the world.
                    Most of the worlds richest have gotten better off since this biz began.
                    Panic. = Bucks from meds
                    Nothin much sus about that
                    & IMO there is still more behind this than we know at the moment.
                    PIMP YOUR PINS

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I was one of Bill Gates test subjects for the corona virus 'vaccine'

                      the tracking chip got lodged in my leg and that is why it had to come off

                      your tracking chips will be smaller due to my sacrifice

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I can confirm Elvis is alive and Buba Ho-Tep is actually a documentary of this fact
                        Wanted: Aquarius backglass, any Gottlieb EM bits and pieces - nothing is junk to me

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RGR View Post
                          Are there any flat earthers here?
                          If only the earth was all flat it would make slashing n mowing a hell of a lot easier
                          are we not all on the back of a giant turtle supported by 4 elephants hurtling through space

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Pie Chucker View Post
                            Given the recent popularity of conspiracy theories on the forum, I thought Aussie Arcade should have a dedicated thread to stop other topics getting derailed. Post all your favourite conspiracy theories here: true, plausible, false or just bizarre. No subject is off limits: JFK, New Coke, Australia Post, Ed Snowden, Polybius cabinets or the missing bit of the map in Bone County!
                            Well done mate great idea

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Pop Bumper Pete View Post
                              I was one of Bill Gates test subjects for the corona virus 'vaccine'

                              the tracking chip got lodged in my leg and that is why it had to come off

                              your tracking chips will be smaller due to my sacrifice
                              We owe you our lives thanks mate

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X