Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SA - Getting the Victoria Treatment

Collapse

For everything other than Pinball and Arcade.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunnings backflip, they are now open again
    I heard yesterday that Bunnings was going to be open but not for the general public, only for government/emergency services for access to goods needed for emergency breakdowns/repairs but i dont know for sure either way
    atari "SPRINT 8 " wanted to buy from anywhere in the world (preferably australia though) any condition and help much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by pinball god View Post

and don't forget hookers. I had to rely on the wife for that whole 8 months lock down. That equated to a total of two roots ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
      What hookers ?
      Plenty roots here.
      Sweaty Betty never complained here.๐Ÿ˜
      Attached Files

Comment

That is so disturbing on so many level..

Comment

Who says people from the melb western suburbs don't plan for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by pinball god View Post
            Who says people from the melb western suburbs don't plan for the future.
            yeah
            hotty

Comment

Lock down called off

Comment

Adelaide is a small place, surely someone will track the pizza guy down for a friendly โ€œchatโ€
                In: FH, Munsters LE, ACDC, IJ, LW3, TZ

Comment

A shame they couldn't end the lock down tonight. We had less than 24hrs notice when we went to lock down, but now they changed their mind about it they're still letting it run another day and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonlee View Post
                    What hookers ?
                    Plenty roots here.
                    Sweaty Betty never complained here.๐Ÿ˜
                    dragonlee did you take out the extended Covid warranty for Sweaty Betty?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hotty View Post
                      dragonlee did you take out the extended Covid warranty for Sweaty Betty?
                      Shadow took care of it๐Ÿ˜‰

Comment

Sorry Couldn't Resist
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jug123 View Post
                          Adelaide is a small place, surely someone will track the pizza guy down for a friendly โ€œchatโ€
                          After the state losing a considerable amount of money through this and seeing as there is no actual law broken to prosecute, would be thinking the ATO will be crawling right up this guy and the owner of the Pizza shop.

Comment

It was tough....at times I didn't think we'd make it. But they will tell legends of the 3 day lock-down that we suffered through in South Australia. Hard to talk about it now...but on the first day I really felt like a pasty. But I had to have a sandwich instead. Was hell...pure hell. All the talk about Pizza didn't help either.

Comment

Originally posted by Boots View Post

After the state losing a considerable amount of money through this and seeing as there is no actual law broken to prosecute, would be thinking the ATO will be crawling right up this guy and the owner of the Pizza shop.
                              Well someone has to be held accountable for the overreaction, and it's sure as hell not going to be the politicians who made the decision.
                              WAR IS PEACE
                              FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
                              STAYING APART KEEPS US TOGETHER

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X