Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Member?

Collapse

For everything other than Pinball and Arcade.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Member?

    I don't know if I can do this, But I just recently bought a pinball machine off ebay and he lives in Atwell WA. Now there are issues with the described condition and not getting a response back. His name is Rob Merlo, is he on AA, or anybody else had dealings with him? Thanks, Wazza.
    Can Play while not spilling the beer.

  • #2
    Raise a complaint through Paypal, that will get his attention
    In: FH, Munsters LE, ACDC, IJ, LW3, TZ

    Comment


    • #3
      Paid out of it, but will go to eBay if needed, because he sells a lot in there.
      Can Play while not spilling the beer.

      Comment


      • #4
        There was someone looking for him a while back about problems with a sopranos pinball purchased from him. Not sure if you can find the post.
        Which machine was it?

        Comment


        • #5
          Harlem. Posted for $4,990 and fully working and checked by a Tech. Ended up being an old battery and corroded board and won’t start. eBay.
          Can Play while not spilling the beer.

          Comment


          • #6
            His brother used to sell alot years ago and was mixed quality. Hes now doing time for other matters

            He is on fb and gumtree too as see his name around
            you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

            Comment


            • #7
              Is this the W.A guy that offers free pinball freight to the east?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Gemini2544 View Post
                Is this the W.A guy that offers free pinball freight to the east?
                Yes he is. Put it out there and let people know. I was happy with quality, just didn’t work which I can get fixed, but shouldn’t have to.
                Can Play while not spilling the beer.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by narf_ View Post
                  His brother used to sell alot years ago and was mixed quality. Hes now doing time for other matters

                  He is on fb and gumtree too as see his name around
                  He has a generic add he uses and says they have been in his storage for several years, so maybe the time his brother has been in gaol? The guys name is Rob Merlo.
                  Can Play while not spilling the beer.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Defender View Post

                    He has a generic add he uses and says they have been in his storage for several years, so maybe the time his brother has been in gaol? The guys name is Rob Merlo.
                    They both ran or still do as operators

                    Yeah rob is him. Think theres a post on here about a spiderman spiderman someone got sent over and was a bit of a steamer too
                    you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

                    Comment

                    Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X