Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ABC kids V2

Collapse

For everything other than Pinball and Arcade.

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABC kids V2

I would like to reply to a few items from yesterday. Since the thread was closed i didnt get a chance to yesterday.
    https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/s...52639-abc-kids

Australia is a very multi-cultural country and i dont have an issue with that. Race, religion gender etc etc no issues with that. Im happy for my family to watch playschool. Sorry i didnt give enough detail in the initial post. Not pushing anglo saxon rubbish like Pat mentioned and not trying to be sarcastic. When i saw the toilet roll it was just an eye-roll moment is all. They just have to tick that box. I didnt think i was trolling. The ABC seems to always have to have a token muslim or aboriginal person on their shows and i reckon sometimes its just to tick a box.
    Cultural diversity is discrimination. The ABC wants to represent more islamic and aboriginal people on TV. I would have thought that you just chose the best person for the job. But they have made it their mission to hire people based on their race colour etc. I dont think this is right. I didnt realise that they would be ticking boxes on the kids channel too. Race gender religion etc isnt important, but the content of beliefs and actions that is.
    Whats worse is shutting down the conversation.

In before lock

Comment

My classic show on Abc when it was aired back in the days for my kids.I reckon whoever produced this was on good recreational medication.

Comment

Not even gonna bother this time, as the statement, 'cultural diversity is discrimination' is the most laughably stupid thing I have heard in ages.

Shut this shit down. This forum is better than this. Well, I would like to think so anyway.

Comment

Come on guys this is an Arcade and Pinball Forum.
          Not the place for this.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X