Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID-19 / what’s your plan?

Collapse

For everything other than Pinball and Arcade.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've now got the Army and Police surrounding our town in Country Victoria. I had to show my license to get back in today.

Comment

When entering the hospital up here, you need to ware a face mask.

Here's a tip...

DON'T try drinking your cappuccino you purchased on the way out with the Fuc'-g mask still on.

It wont turn out well

Comment

This site has probably the best breakdown of all the numbers.

Super fast and has really good drill downs. Even shows the number of tests performed.

Link below goes direct to vic specific info but all other states are there aswell.

14,283 Coronavirus Cases and 7808 Active in Victoria - COVID LIVE

The number of tests performed PER DAY is staggering!

Daily Tests in Victoria - COVID LIVE

Comment

Originally posted by toads View Post
          When entering the hospital up here, you need to ware a face mask.

Here's a tip...

DON'T try drinking your cappuccino you purchased on the way out with the Fuc'-g mask still on.

It wont turn out well
          Been in the hospital here every two weeks since the virus started with my wife's kemo. Every visit, temp check and questionare. Every pub (I have been to) since they reopened had someone there checking ID and making sure you write your name and details down. Seems the infected pub was guilty of stopping this practice one week prior to it becoming infected.
          People up here are pissed and not with our Victorian brothers but with a number of pubs that decided for all of us there was nothing to worry about.
          My heart goes out to our Victorian brothers as I truely believe we, ( Australians), are all in this together and therefore we all share the pain and not simply hide behind locked borders.
          For those that think hiding behind locked borders is the way to go then maybe you will start taking all your overseas return infected directly instead of pushing most of them through NSW at our state governments cost?.
          A hell of a lot coming through Sydney airport are not NSW residence. They spend there time here in quarantine and then are bussed interstate and your locked state allows them in because they have pasted 2 weeks here in NSW.
          We help each other get through this not hide behind borders and treat those states unfortunate enough to have infection cases as lepars.
          I remember when this virus started all the states that locked the borders made sure every person in that state all shared the city's pain even though it was just a city based virus. Maybe the country areas of those states should have demanded just the cities be locked down after all none of the country areas weren't effected and most never were.
          Seems incrediably hipocritical that other states are now locked out. Pity they didn't have that concern with there country regions earlier when it was there cities full of "lepars".

Comment

Originally posted by razorsedge View Post
            Seems the only thing wrong with the treatment is that it is not more widely implimented yet, nor being trialed Properly... and that it is cheap and readily available. No money in it. Cured.

This treatment has "proved"? zero deaths in 4+ months, and fast full recoveries (even of elderly and cancer treatment patients). Only if treated Early!.

Why are people still dying? ... surely this doctor is not blatantly lying??

Slightly perplexing. I would urge anyone to take the time to watch all of it.

Also for reference there are testimonials from His covid patients out there, apparently.
            COVID patients defend Dr. Bartlett's 'silver bullet' medicine regimen

This should be happening in Victoria?! ... at least as trials? ... why would it not be?

Talk to your doctor?

Would they urge you to wait until you're almost dead??

This, or generic Rhinocort (AU)​

Budesonide-0.25-mg-2ml-box.png

Comment

- The universe is made up of protons, electrons, neutrons and morons.

- I'm not superstitious... just a little stitious

Comment

Comment

Do I get 20% off now?.

Link

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X