Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Your pick on a BBQ!!!

RPZ

Hi Guys,

We had a Weber Q Family for a year and found it very overpriced for no reason whatsoever. So now that we have moved and have no natural gas outside I found it to be a good enough reason to move it on and try get a 4 or 6 burners BBQ.

Just like to hear what you guys are using, recommendations, pros/cons, etc.

I’d also like to stick to no more than $1000!

Cheers!

I've always wanted the old Footy Club BBQ. A big cast hotplate with the fat channel at the front that runs into any can you have free. Easy to clean and easy to dispose of the fat can. Only issue is that whilst they are super BBQ's that can't do the roasting etc that a lidded BBQ can
  • Like 1

I had a fair few spits and bbq's at my last house and still have 3 here in the shed. The only time i use a gas grill BBQ is if i'm cooking a big breakfast for a crowd. The rest of the time it's my charcoal Weber or my offset stick burner. Occasionally my cold smoker but it's electric.

Charcoal is my favourite by a long way.

• Like 2

Thanks for the feedback guys.

think I will end up going a little over budget and get this one. Went to Barbeques Galore this morning and this seems like a good choice for us.

https://www.beefeaterbbq.com.au/one-thousand-five-hundred-series-four-burner-freestanding-bbq-bdm1540ga/

Let us know how you find this one.... we were looking at the built in model of this one. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...