Issue with AA App on android

Collapse

Post any forum problems here.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just sent an error report when the window comes up to say "unfortunately app stopped working" I just tried the app again and now it working, coincidence?
    Glad its up and running 😆

Comment

Yeah I sent a error report over the weekend. Just tried the app and all is good again now. So I say it was just a coincidence.
      Aussie Arcade app appears to be up and running again for the android users.......

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
      Pinball...I can't get enough !!!

Comment

I sent in half a dozen over the last couple of days. They come up in the android developer console and really do help debug issues with apps as they have a stack trace etc. in them.

Good to know we can get rid of the tapatalk app again.
        Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Yeah! using tapatalk was so horrible after the excellent and BS-free Aussie Arcade app. Glad it's working again, thanks to those working behind the scenes !

Comment

Using Chrome via Android it's been giving 'page offline' errors even when I'm online

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X