Collapse

Post any forum problems here.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm now finding this is happening to me. Has only happened for the last couple of days using Chrome or Firefox (haven't tried any others).

It seems to happen whenever I click on anything in the Latest Post window but randomly for others. For instance, I see the post come up for the Barn meet and click on it and it takes me to post 1, however it used to take me to the latest unread post.

Comment

yep still happening to me, and i don't have the icons Gemini2544 shows he has.

to view the latest post i have to click on 'posts', then click on 'latest activity'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        yep still happening to me, and i don't have the icons Gemini2544 shows he has.

to view the latest post i have to click on 'posts', then click on 'latest activity'.
        I'm no longer seeing them either.

Comment

well something has changed and I haven't altered settings on the computer but now i'm going to the latest activity every time

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            well something has changed and I haven't altered settings on the computer but now i'm going to the latest activity every time
            Nothing has changed on the forum either mate, there hasn't been an update since Christmas last year that's why I didn't reply to this thread sounding like a broken record.

Comment

aaaaahhh damn, playin up again.

posted, looked at other stuff, see my post is up the top......click on it and it took me to an old post in 2020.

so i haven't changed any settings on my computer, and I have been assured AA hasn't changed anything.....so it's the aliens they have the power.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X