Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

More Post buttons, likes/dislikes etc

@Arcade King, any chance you could update the 'like' button to have other choices? I wouldn't mind clicking a 'dislike' or 'laughed@' button for example once in a while. Here's a mod I found where you could add buttons of your choice, if you're interested. I just did a quick search and found this first. There could be other better ones :unsure.

[DBTech] Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3 (vB5) [AJAX]

Maybe you could do a quick pole on the top 3 or 5 buttons of choice people would like to see in posts :unsure. A GLWS button would cut down on GLWS posts :)

• Like 2

• Administrators

That was the mod installed on the old forum and they no longer support it for the latest version of VB5.

Call me old fashioned but I prefer a old school forum where I take the time to thank somebody properly not just click a button and walk away Facebook style :unsure

• Like 7

That was the mod installed on the old forum and they no longer support it for the latest version of VB5.

Call me old fashioned but I prefer a old school forum where I take the time to thank somebody properly not just click a button and walk away Facebook style :unsure

I wanted to say I liked your post but felt that I couldn't simply click the "Like" button on this :blink:

• Like 3

Like is when you like or agree but I think the thankyou button is sadly missed. It was used to actually thank for someones help I thought.

I see no need for dislikes or negatives though. All that does is discourage others from liking when the post has already attracted dislikes.

Sure, taking the time to post is desired but sadly not done here very often.

I wanna take the time to sincerely thank you personally from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to respond to my thread. In these tough times, it's important to let people know they're appreciated. You're a top bloke or sheila or gender fluid; I don't judge. Jahbless.

Cheers

Your best friend forever

• Like 1

I wanted to say I liked your post but felt that I couldn't simply click the "Like" button on this :blink:

I wanna take the time to sincerely thank you personally from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to respond to my thread. In these tough times, it's important to let people know they're appreciated. You're a top bloke or sheila or gender fluid; I don't judge. Jahbless.

Cheers

Your best friend forever

Like is when you like or agree but I think the thankyou button is sadly missed. It was used to actually thank for someones help I thought.

I see no need for dislikes or negatives though. All that does is discourage others from liking when the post has already attracted dislikes.

Sure, taking the time to post is desired but sadly not done here very often.

Cheers

Your best friend forever

The old saying if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

Cheers

Your best friend forever

• Like 1

Cheers

Your best friend forever

Hug? Lol

Cheers

Your best friend forever

I hope you copy and pasted all of those?

• Like 1

Cheers

Your best friend forever

*lazily clicks the "like" button and moves on* ;p

Hug? Lol

Cheers & Hugs

Your best friend forever

• Like 1

I hope you copy and pasted all of those?

Nope it's more sincere if I fully type it each time. But I'm a quick typer.

And... I wanna take the time to sincerely thank you personally from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to respond to my thread. In these tough times, it's important to let people know they're appreciated. You're a top bloke or sheila or gender fluid; I don't judge. Jahbless.

Cheers

Your best friend forever

*lazily clicks the "like" button and moves on* ;p

I don't care... I'm still gonna take the time to sincerely thank you personally from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to respond to my thread. In these tough times, it's important to let people know they're appreciated. You're a top bloke or sheila or gender fluid; I don't judge. Jahbless.

Cheers

Your best friend forever