Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ad/feedback wreaking the first post of every thread.

Collapse

Post any forum problems here.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ad/feedback wreaking the first post of every thread.

Hi, newbie here, though ive been a member for a while.
    I wasnt gonna bring it up, but your ad system/ combined with your feedback system on the first post of every thread makes the forum un-usable for me. It tiles all the OP written narative all the way over to the left of the screen, bunching everything up, making it extremely hard work to read the OP.
    (ive tried this in Edge, Chrome, OSX and a few other browsers) and the result is the same across them all.)

I dont mind Ads, but please dont have them make reading the post difficult.

Cheers.

Vanne

I just took a screen shot of what I mean..
    vwZqRoBm.jpg

Other posts are even more compressed on the left. :/

I dont see any ads

Comment

Me either

Comment

Download and use either Firefox or Google Chrome..

Comment

Malware.? Run a scan

Sent from my CPH1879 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

ads are only there for guests and newbies. I can see if viewing on a small screen those ones in the thread would be an issue so I removed them.

Comment

welcome to aa
              looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

Comment

Are you logged in?

Comment

Originally posted by angs1957 View Post
                  Are you logged in?
                  Yeah, I always thought that if you are logged in you do not see adds?????
                  ************************************************** *******************
                  Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

I don't see ads anywhere thanks to adblocker. If a site doesn't like me using adblocker i don't use that site.
                    In; Deadpool, The Hobbit, Whirlwind, Genie, Lost World, Hurricane, Pinball Magic, Royal Flush,
                    Tommy, Spy Hunter, Orbit 1, Sorcerer, Tales from The Crypt, Houdini, Flash, Street Fighter 2.
                    Looking for;
                    Space Invaders, Ripleys Believe It or Not.

Comment

I have embedded all them all the time on iOS. Not sure if thats normal or not.

Comment

6C94E751-1D42-4EBA-A802-B02904528C45.png

I’m in Java and only one add has popped up,
                        Intermittent internet and a lot of Indonesian language where you wouldn’t expect

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pinthing View Post
                            https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=149102

I’m in Java and only one add has popped up,
                            Intermittent internet and a lot of Indonesian language where you wouldn’t expect
                            Veterans and people with upgraded accounts should never see adds on AA that looks like malware not unless you were logged out at the time and viewing the forum as a guest.
                            The only exception is the AA Tapatalk app which is separate.

Comment

I never had ads on my screen, I do use Linux mint, Firefox & Ghostery ad blocker. I don't even see ads on Facebook or eBay.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X