Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

SSL Security Certificate Installed on AA

• Administrators

As previously discussed SSL/https has been implemented on AA.

If you get a insecure icon showing up in your browser it will be due to images from old posts (anything before the 25/09/2017) mostly just emotes etc or insecure images linked from other sites.

Eventually I will close the site down for a few hours and trawl through the post database and fix old links but for now it is NOTHING to be concerned about. :) :cool:

Cheers

Travis

• Administrators

The default domain is the .com one. I have made the server automatically redirect from .com.au to .com.

So if you get the ssl error on the .com.au site, go to the .com site directly, or go to the .com.au without https and when you accept the certificate error on the .com.au site, you will be redirected to the .com site automatically.

• Administrators
Getting this now on Chrome

546435.png

We swapped from the .com.au to the .com as the main domain several months ago and there was plenty of warning and discussion prior to that.

Everybody should be loading and bookmark the site from https://www.aussiearcade.com by this stage as the .com.au is no longer used.

For the last few months i've had a problem with the site whereas every time i came here i was asked to log on , it wouldn't save my info.

I'd leave for 5 mins , come back and have to log on again...it was annoying but i got used to it.

I mentioned it to you Trav and you said it was probably at my end , well since you've done this change my problem it fixed....i don't have to log in anymore and it takes me straight to my inbox.

So i say Thankyou :)

• Administrators
For the last few months i've had a problem with the site whereas every time i came here i was asked to log on , it wouldn't save my info.

I'd leave for 5 mins , come back and have to log on again...it was annoying but i got used to it.

I mentioned it to you Trav and you said it was probably at my end , well since you've done this change my problem it fixed....i don't have to log in anymore and it takes me straight to my inbox.

So i say Thankyou :)

It would have been your browser blocking cookies.

• Administrators
I'm having problems connecting via mobile apps this morning?

I'm checking my settings but I'm pretty sure I changed over.

Hmmm.. both mtalk and aussie arcade ver 5.0.2 not working, strange ?

It was working last night then stopped. I'm getting a network error on the app however Tapatalk is saying its published :unsure

EDIT:

I just uninstalled and reinstalled AA's Tapatalk and its working fine. The app probably needed to be republished to fall in line with the change in the URL when SSL was enabled, probably took awhile for the changes to go through.

• Administrators
It'd surely be a DNS issue within the app. So your uninstall/re-install sounds plausible. I don't use the app but I wonder if you can edit the settings within it?

Brad

I changed the base URL on the Tapatalk site yesterday to include the https. There really isn't any other settings within the app. Download it and see for yourself :b anyway it worked perfect after I reinstalled it.

I've never heard of Mtalk :unsure surprised it works there's nothing on AA installed to support it.

It's my work mobile so I am probably restricted to the apps I can load.

Mtalk was already loaded so I used that, can't seem to find tapatalk to load