Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Updates

Collapse

Important information for new (and old) users about the forum.

If you have a question EG: Why can't I do XXXX please read the threads in this section before posting.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next update they are making the image lightbox universal for all attachments....they actually listened to the customers!

Comment

• I don't usually like installing early versions but I'll make an exception in this case! we now have a universal Lightbox for all attachments! They actually listened to us. There will probably be bugs here and there being an early release.
      As a result I've returned the thumbnails to normal size.

vBulletin 5.6.4 Release Candidate 1 Installed on Aussie Arcade
      Wed 23 Sep '20, 2:42am

The preview version of vBulletin 5.6.4 Release Candidate 1 is now available for download.
      Front End Changes

Lightbox

The attachment system now uses the Lightbox display for all image content uploaded to the server. If the user has permission to view image thumbnails but not Images, then the lightbox will only show thumbnails. When clicking on the "More Photos" link in a Photo Gallery, the lightbox will be displayed appropriately.
      In addition to this, the code for the lightbox has been updated and had several fixes applied. These fixes should allow for more accurate scrolling and the ability to select the last image in the list correctly.
      Photos Tab

The Topic display now includes a Photos tab. This tab will open a gallery view of gallery and photo attachments within the topic and allow users to view them in a paginated format.
      Media Albums

Along with the general lightbox updates, Media Albums within the user profile now support proper pagination.
      Other Issues
      • The system correctly inserts the Meta Tag to discover the XML sitemap better if you do not have it added to your custom robots.txt file.
      • CSS has been added for the proper highlighting of search keywords in search results. You can change the background color used here with the search_result_highlight_color style variable.
      • The browser should no longer attempt to submit the login form if Javascript is not functioning.
      • Modules should properly create channel lists within their options again.
      PHP Module

The PHP Module is no longer available. Please use a custom API and the Display Template module to replace this functionality. For more information on implementing these changes, see this article: https://forum.vbulletin.com/node/4445230
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Arcade King; 8 October 2020, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• None of the buttons on my iPad work now. I can't turn pages or look at pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by toads View Post
          None of the buttons on my iPad work now. I can't turn pages or look at pics.
          I don't have an Apple device so no way of checking it for myself.

Comment

• 5.6.4 Release Candidate 2 installed. Should fix the bug from yesterday.

Comment

• 5.6.4 Release Candidate 3 installed
              Firefox_Screenshot_2020-10-13T22-12-59.493Z.png
              Just a fyi you can look at all the photo's in a thread by clicking on the photo's tab.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X