Collapse

Want to arrange a meet? post in here.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual Arcade Tour

If Covid is stopping you getting out and about to see arcade games, this might be the next best thing

Wanted: Aquarius backglass, any Gottlieb EM bits and pieces - nothing is junk to me

I regularly have mates over in my garage, and while my space is much less impressive than some, I still have 12 arcade machines and 5 pins crammed in there. I have thought a number of times how lucky some of us are to have our own venues, where we don't need to venture out to play games. I am not a regular gamer at stuff like Netherworld and 1UP the like, but I do head there often enough to miss the beer and games in a social venue.

Bloody COVID.

Comment

That must be why I haven't heard from you Pat, after you asked me for a stern coil stop, I went hunting for it and found it, polished it up and put in a bag for you for free but you never picked it up.!!!

Bloody Covid!!

Comment

Holy shit, I totally forgot about that. Sorry, I've been dealing with a lot of shit. You home this arvo?

Comment

Originally posted by namastepat View Post
          I regularly have mates over in my garage, and while my space is much less impressive than some, I still have 12 arcade machines and 5 pins crammed in there. I have thought a number of times how lucky some of us are to have our own venues, where we don't need to venture out to play games. I am not a regular gamer at stuff like Netherworld and 1UP the like, but I do head there often enough to miss the beer and games in a social venue.

Bloody COVID.
          Sounds like a good set up. Post some pics if you get a chance
          Wanted: Aquarius backglass, any Gottlieb EM bits and pieces - nothing is junk to me

Comment

I would love to have this virtual arcade tour 🤩

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X