Crafty's 3rd Annual - Pinball and Arcade Meet / Open House

Collapse

Want to arrange a meet? post in here.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to mention: for those who can't make it to Craftys meet, we will be streaming the meet via twitch.tv with 3 Logitech cameras and possibly a mobile phone.
    So you interstate peeps will be able to watch gameplay / the meet from 3 or 4 cameras. Maybe set up a few on one machine for the night and another long shot.

Comment

Sounds brilliant Crafty- I’m free that night. Lock me in
      And Vin is trying to move a shift to be able to make it too

Comment

I'm keen for a catch up mate

Comment

Crafty can you do an upload test when you get a chance. Wanna see if it is good enough for streaming the meet. Pretty sure you can use your phone and Google to do it.

Comment

Hi Guys, sorry to have to do this but apparently the uncontrolled spread in Victoria is changing how we do things here in SA.
            As per below events in private residences have been restricted back to 10 people. Pretty doubtful that it will go ahead. I will keep everyone posted.. Screenshot_20200803-134546_Facebook.jpg

Comment

Who is your best 9 friends. Cut the list down to your favourite 8 people and me

Comment

Originally posted by kimbleseven View Post
                Who is your best 9 friends. Cut the list down to your favourite 8 people and me
                Defeat's the open house principal, but I do admire your thinking.
                We will pick another date for you to come over and play Jurassic Park again

Comment

This is China's first plans to dominate the planet. This stage is to stop all pinball meets & competitions. Bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by Crafty View Post
                    Hi Guys, sorry to have to do this but apparently the uncontrolled spread in Victoria is changing how we do things here in SA.
                    As per below events in private residences have been restricted back to 10 people. Pretty doubtful that it will go ahead. I will keep everyone posted.. Screenshot_20200803-134546_Facebook.jpg
                    It’s actually spreading thru SA, 5 clusters as of today, all caused by South Australians who came back from Victoria because they didn’t like the lockdown there. And they didn’t isolate here, ****ers.

Comment

DSC_0827.JPG

I know who some of the ****ers are!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X