Cursed's Games Room Meet - November 2019

Collapse

Want to arrange a meet? post in here.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for an awesome night. So glad I could finally make it over. Way too many highlights to mention. I honestly thought I'd killed Game of Thrones for a few seconds there (bloody Midnight Madness well before midnight) and ended up with a new PB by a very long way. Rob enjoying a modern Stern? Some would never believe it but it can happen. Actually now I think of it there's footage of me playing Roadshow at 3.30 am and I normally hate that game. Effects of a shot perhaps?

I'm definitely keen to do this again but without the "stupid o'clock" early flight home

Comment

• [QUOTE=Cursed;1270452]

Also [MENTION=21394]PinballBus Mick[/MENTION] and Dion with the party bus, Is always a great attraction and sadly we will no longer get to have it at our meet. All the best going forward with it mate.

why is this ? whats going on with the bus?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dirty daz;1270567]
        Originally posted by Cursed View Post

Also [MENTION=21394]PinballBus Mick[/MENTION] and Dion with the party bus, Is always a great attraction and sadly we will no longer get to have it at our meet. All the best going forward with it mate.

why is this ? whats going on with the bus?
        Bus is stopping and will be sold off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini2544 View Post
          Didn't anyone take pixs of the machines? And someone take that iPhone off Moyra..
          Silently coiled, waiting to strike...

8DBA8CAD-6604-41B4-B26C-41E238B5C551.jpgF2F1E92B-5C16-4E39-A579-2A32B7D3265B.jpg

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X