K-Mart Cage O Crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-Mart Cage O Crap

I love the Kmart cage of crap. Today's score was a remote controlled Car with working headlights and under car lighting for the mighty cost of $2.00. Then I also scored a RC Tarantula for the excessive cost of $2.50. Both listed as powered but not moving. I thought it worth the a solid $4.50 investment at least. The car was a slipping gear on the rear axle. Superglued and 5 mins later works a treat. The tarantula works but bareyl moves not too sure whats wrong with it yet but either way my daughters pretty happy......the dog ain't though
    Attached Files
    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Whats the top speed on your car ?

Comment

Actually it's pretty damn quick but a car of this awesomeness only has 2 speeds.....flat out and stop which is probably okay given the racing slicks and under car lighting It can out race the tarantula too so some Japanese have expressed interest in making an offer mumbling something about outrunning godzilla or the like

KMart capalaba had about 6 or 8 of these cars and 3 of the spiders

Brad
      My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

i love the clearance rack

sometimes they reduce it by 50% when the red spinning light gets setup
        you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

I bought one of those tarantulas from the kmart cage of crap a year or more ago (I usually tell the missus that I am off to check the cheap shit), he never worked, and I never investigated why, just use him as a shed ornament. A few times I have been lucky enough to be at kmart or BigW when it's announced that everything in the cheap bin is an extra 50% off! Goodtimes lol

Comment

Funny that when I look in the crap bin all I see is crap
            "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Originally posted by Foot View Post
              Funny that when I look in the crap bin all I see is crap
              Don't worry foot there was plenty of that going on here too. I generally always walk away with nothing myself.

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                either way my daughters pretty happy......the dog ain't though

Comment

I looked for the Trolley Of Crap at Capalaba Kmart a week or so ago and couldn't find it it's usual spot down the back.
                  "Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X