Cool RC Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool RC Videos

Been watching a heap of videos on You Tube and and have leant heaps from Alishanmao and especially MikeysRC vids
    Watching this Trex 450 clone build is very in depth and well explained that even I could understand, a must see for noobs.
    It has inspired me to try my own 450 build.

Alishanmaom interesting looking bloke. (Oompa Loompa?)

I just bought the V200d03 that he's flying and can't wait to get it. I wanted it more so for the Devo 8 Radio so I can use it in other builds.

Nice Trav! Haven't used the Walkera TX before so make sure you give a report on the niceness of it when you get a chance. That dude who is flying the V200d03 in wind is an experienced pilot, don't be fooled by the control he has over it for a second To just nose in, in wind is hard at first mate. Practice tail in hover for a long time with collective pitch first, trust me

Comment

Ali is brilliant to watch with his helis, just brilliant
      rc forums looking for cabinet pc atx power supply for 12/5 volt for mame cabinet and turn it on
      if your new to electronics and

Comment

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
        Nice Trav! Haven't used the Walkera TX before so make sure you give a report on the niceness of it when you get a chance. That dude who is flying the V200d03 in wind is an experienced pilot, don't be fooled by the control he has over it for a second To just nose in, in wind is hard at first mate. Practice tail in hover for a long time with collective pitch first, trust me
        Ali does a nice review of the Devo 6 and 8. Seems Walkera is playing hard ball with the big boys atm. Looks like a nice RX for the money and for an extra $100 I got a nice first CR heli too. I've pretty much got the V120D01 work out so time to move up.

You have to watch some Mikeys funky plane build too, just awesome what he can do with some foam lol.

If you have any good education vids to post up please do.

Comment

Originally posted by @lien_Zed View Post
          Ali is brilliant to watch with his helis, just brilliant

google , (curtis youngblood ) worlds best ,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by jukeola View Post
            google , (curtis youngblood ) worlds best ,,,,,
            Yes, Curtis is a legend in 3d flight, his auto rotation at 2:30 is one of the best ive seen

Comment

Another sweet one

Comment

wow...curtis just throws the helis around , incredible.
                i wish they would have a camera watching his hands with the transmitter on one half of the screen and on the other half of the screen see what the heli is doing, that would be cool
                rc forums looking for cabinet pc atx power supply for 12/5 volt for mame cabinet and turn it on
                if your new to electronics and

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X