my custom paint job on a 1/12 pan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my custom paint job on a 1/12 pan

Since there's a new sub section, I thought I'd show off something from the past. I can't remember if I posted it here or not. Car is an Academy SP3. A rocket with just a standard 540 (do they still have 540s in cars?). Cheapo so not very refined. Very squirrely but damn fun (",)

Tamiya paints from memory. I only used brushes, and where I would have used an airbrush i used a toothbrush and flicked the paint on. Printed up some stickers for the side as well as the number 7.
    Attached Files
    Danny Galaga- the man with no signature...

Woah :O
    That's quite possibly the coolest custom paint job I've seen on an RC car before.
    Looks great! Production worthy right there.
    My computer/gaming/technology website:
    Please check it out!

Comment

That's pretty cool :-)

Comment

Thanks guys (",)

Funny thing is, the club I was in at the time did a bit of an end of year comp. A bit of an open day. There was also a concours event where onlookers voted for cars. Mine didn't get any votes Later, talking to a couple, they said they loved the car, but assumed it was bought like that! Maybe I should have written a little description of the work I did
        Danny Galaga- the man with no signature...

Comment

Nice, I'll have to dig out my old RS4 Corvette paint job.
          Bite my shiny metal ass!

Comment

thats a nice paint job there Danny. top work
            rc forums looking for cabinet pc atx power supply for 12/5 volt for mame cabinet and turn it on
            if your new to electronics and

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X