Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in buying an RC helicopter package?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in buying an RC helicopter package?

Just gauging interest for a couple of RC helicopters I plan to throw on eBay. I'd rather sell them here but won't bother putting up a thread if no-one is interested, I'll just send them to eBay.

I have:

- A boxed Nine Eagles Solo Pro with transmitter, plenty of batteries and a HUGE range of spares
    - A loose Nine Eagles Bravo SX bound to the same transmitter as the Solo Pro, also with batteries and spares
    - A twin wall charger for the Li-Po batteries of the helicopter

This isn't all of them, but here is an idea of what spares are included:

These aren't photos of the actual helis, just putting them here so you know what they are:

I need to go through everything to work out a price but should be somewhere around the $100 mark. If anyone might be interested let me know here and I'll put up a proper for sale thread tomorrow.
    SEGA love: | Nintendo love:
    PC Engine love: | Latest retro finds:

I would be for sure. Currently have a blade but am looking for another

Pm sent
    Last edited by Manta; 16th September 2011, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't mind having a play with one, been admiring them from afar for some time now.

Comment

I had a cheapo one and was a blast of fun
        you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

I'd be interested if you could share a little more information about them... I'm no pro/enthusiast, I've had a few 3-way (and one 4-way) Heli's I've brought back from China but they've all been those indoor types with twin main rotors (which are apparently a lot easier to fly).
          My Projects
          sigpic

Comment

These are both 4 channel single rotors, not coaxial (the easier ones to fly) however they have a 45 degree offset flybar meaning they are self stabilising and almost as easy to fly as a coaxial. Due to the single rotor design they are a lot quicker and bank/corner very nicely. They are both pretty much the same helicopter, the Bravo SX having a scale fuselage and more powerful motors to compensate for the extra weight. They do fly quite differently though.

This is a video of me flying the Solo Pro, should give you an idea of what it's like to fly. I can throw it around a lot more than I do in this video but it was new at this point and I was still getting used to it.

I will put up detailed information tomorrow, with pictures and an exact list of what's included.

Basically, it's:

- A Nine Eagles Solo Pro helicopter (boxed)
            - A Nine Eagles Bravo SX helicopter
            - 1 x transmitter (controls both helis) - has digital trims, an LCD display, dual rates mode (fly it gently or fly it hard), subtrim, EPA and gyro gain adjustments

- Will need to count but approx 8 batteries for the Solo Pro and 4 for the Bravo SX
            - Twin wall charger (charges two batteries at once, power supply is US plug so need to use a travel adapter)
            - Plenty of spares. e.g. canopy, landing skids, spare motors, blades, main shaft, linkages, tail boom, main gear, flybar etc.

Comment

$100 is a great price for this lot Frank! This would be a great start for a newy to rc heli flight. Are you thinking of upgrading to full collective pitch flight mate?

Comment

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
                Are you thinking of upgrading to full collective pitch flight mate?
                That's the plan. I've done my dash with the beginner helicopters and am ready to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank_fjs View Post
                  That's the plan. I've done my dash with the beginner helicopters and am ready to move on.
                  Sweet!!! Trex all the way Frank! And don't under estimate the power of Phoenix rc sim, i encourage it 150% before flying real time

Comment

I had a $100 one and I struggled it crashed and I just couldn't control it I got the shits and shelved it I wish I could fly one it looks like fun and when I see the dude in the shopping ctr doing it that really shits me

Peter

Comment

What happened with this one Frank? Still for sale or goneskies?
                      Woody

Comment

Sorry mate, all sold now.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X