No announcement yet.

Cheap Andriod phones - recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Andriod phones - recommendations?

I currently have a Motorola Moto G Gen 2 and its time for an upgrade. Nokia 6 or Motorola G6 play? Not sure what else is out there thats cheap and ok. Not fussed about anything but an android phone that has more than 8gb memory with an ok camera and good battery life.

Nokia 7 plus

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

I'm using a Nokia 8. Seems good. From memory is the same hardware as the pixel 2, but it was about half the cost.
      Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

OnePlus 5T or 6. Or maybe a new Oppo. OnePlus are bloody amazing for the price, truly outstanding phones at bargain basement prices.

Comment

Motorola play goes for $220 delivered... Not sure if much can top that?

Comment

Originally posted by RGR View Post
            Motorola play goes for $220 delivered... Not sure if much can top that?
            Oh, ok, you mean dirt cheap. Yeah, OnePlus are not that cheap, they are cheap in the vein of powerful, flagship phones.

Comment

Oppo have great budget phones.
              SEGA love: | Nintendo love:
              PC Engine love: | Latest retro finds:

Comment

Yeah really only care about the battery life and something with a decent camera. Just need a phone that can store more apps. Really dont need it for anything else that I can think of.

Comment

Whats cheap?
                  sigpic

Comment

Nothing more than $300

Comment

I have the Oppo A73, has been great for me. 6" screen, incredible battery life, great cameras. Under $300 too.

They have a few other budget phones too. Worth your time going to somewhere like JBs and checking out a demo model.
                      SEGA love: | Nintendo love:
                      PC Engine love: | Latest retro finds:

Comment

I read an article today on a new nokia was about $250, promising 2 day normal life, 21 day standby, almost like the old 3110!

Comment

Gotta say I'm really happy with the Huawei nova 3i with a 35 dollar aftermarket case.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Aussie Arcade mobile app
                          The HillDweller

Comment

Originally posted by iroczvinnie View Post
                            I read an article today on a new nokia was about $250, promising 2 day normal life, 21 day standby, almost like the old 3110!
                            I've got a Nokia 8 which I've had about a year. Quite happy with it.
                            Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Just bought a HTC U12 Life the other week from Toby Deals for $250 delivered. Nice bang for buck phone will awesome battery life, 6" screen and basically don't notice any difference from my HTC 10 even though this cost 600 odd less when new. The camera is the only weak point but seems to be a software thing to me.
                              Got sick of paying money for higher end phones with gimmick's I never use.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X