Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iPhone 6 Plus Touch IC problem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    <sigh...>


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #17
      Google "iPhone touch disease".


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #18
        I can google anything but I'm asking for a reason...


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by pocketscience View Post
          What's the actual issue? If you get a cheap screen replacement they won't be able to re sync the Touch ID sensor and then that won't work.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          No, it's a chip on the mother board that causes the fault, nothing to do with the actual Touch ID it's just the motherboard


          Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

          Comment


          • #20
            Can you just answer the question..? I'm trying to help...


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by pocketscience View Post
              Can you just answer the question..? I'm trying to help...


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              What would you know about Apple products ......

              Comment


              • #22
                Yeah, what was I thinking... [emoji848][emoji6]


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by pocketscience View Post
                  Can you just answer the question..? I'm trying to help...


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  What was the original question? [emoji54][emoji54][emoji54]


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by rusty_dagger View Post
                    What was the original question? [emoji54][emoji54][emoji54]


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    How long is a piece of.....oh, never mind....................

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by pocketscience View Post
                      Yeah, what was I thinking... [emoji848][emoji6]


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      You can lead a horse to water but .....
                      http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        OK I am out. Leave it to the experts.


                        Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

                        Comment

                        Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X