X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 3GS Iphone

just pickup up my new IPHONE 32 meg today

t has everything under the sun
    Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
    Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Just happened to need a new phone (and provider) last week, now the proud owner of a 16GB, never been near an iPhone, or an apple before, but I'm impressed.
    I'm going broke at the App shop though !

Comment

got a iPhone 3G on virgins cheaper $45 plan cause the new one came out, and I'm loving it. Didnt want to become a fanboi but I cant help it. Its jailbroken and awesome
      Fan of good aussie hard rock n' roll?
      Check us out:

Comment

Brad
        LOL
        My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

I just bought a second hand white 16Gb 3G.
          I love it, but i don't know what else i can do with it..
          iMame maybe lol?

Comment

I love mine...people write them off saying stuff like....all I need is a phone that rings..well that's fine, but I'd prefer to have a pocket pc...and as much as I hate apple...it's an amazing phone
            Pins - Star Trek: The Next Generation
            Arcade - 26" LAI with SFII CE, SF vs Xmen, Marvel Vs Capcom, Marvel Vs Street Fighter, Street Fighter Zero 2
            Neo Geo - MV-2F, MV-1C - 100-in-1, World Heroes, Super Sidekicks 2, Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting

Comment

Apparently they overheat and shit themselves
              "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

just got a nokia 5110

wow it has snake on it
                you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

I find most of the hataz have hardly used one. It has the best web browser I've ever seen for a phone, the ipod capability is great and it's as sexy as ****. If you're considering buying one then I definitely encourage you to do it.

Comment

OK i give up.

how do i get a downloaded ringtone from itunes to work on my phone

Regardless of downlosding it to the phone from itunes or direct to my PC

I don't seem to be able to work out how to make it work
                    Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.

Comment

http://www.intomobile.com/2008/10/07...-itunes-8.html

Make your own from your own songs, copy them into a folder and add them into the Ringtone library - I think you can only have 30 seconds worth, and it loops if required.
                      There is a vid that I might have, explains it all in real time and I just paused it where required to get mine done - Takes about 30 secs to do them once you know what you're doing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATux0htpj6U"]YouTube - How To Create iPhone Ringtones Using iTunes[/ame]
                      There it is, very easy.
                      Arcade - 26" LAI with SFII CE, SF vs Xmen, Marvel Vs Capcom, Marvel Vs Street Fighter, Street Fighter Zero 2
                      Neo Geo - MV-2F, MV-1C - 100-in-1, World Heroes, Super Sidekicks 2, Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting

Comment

cant get anything into my ringtone folders at all

Comment

Did you save them in the right format and save them into somewhere ?
                          If so, just add them like you would a normal "song" and they will show up in the ringtone folder.
                          Mine is playing silly buggers now....looks like the last firmware upgrade might have changed things...I'll have a dig around (Edit, works fine for me)

Something else, you'll need to go into your phone while it's connected to itunes and sync them on the Ringtones tab.

Comment

My iphone does not have a ringtones tab

only via settings/sounds/ringtones and only has the default ones

Comment

Note the Tab marked Ringtone and also the ringtone label under the "Radio" button.
                              Last edited by Bendragon; 6th July 2009, 11:24 PM. Reason: Auto Merged Double Post.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X