Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Last Of Us II

I pre-ordered it from Amazon and for the first time, I did not get it on the day of release. Stupid shipping delay, should have it Monday.

Keen to play it, TLOU is one of my favourite story-driven single player games of all time.

• Like 1

I pre-ordered it from Amazon and for the first time, I did not get it on the day of release. Stupid shipping delay, should have it Monday.

Keen to play it, TLOU is one of my favourite story-driven single player games of all time.

2nd one is Brutal. The attention to detail is outstanding.

I played an hour or so last night. How in the ever living hell can a game on a 7 year old console look this good? It's some proper level black magic to be pushing so much out of the PS4 hardware. Naughty Dog are renowned for doing this, but TLOU2 is truly something else.
  • Like 1

I played an hour or so last night. How in the ever living hell can a game on a 7 year old console look this good? It's some proper level black magic to be pushing so much out of the PS4 hardware. Naughty Dog are renowned for doing this, but TLOU2 is truly something else.

And you just wait till the later stages.... Insanely amazing.

2nd one is Brutal. The attention to detail is outstanding.

I have a buddy who recently moved from St Louis to Seattle, and he said there are sections in the game that happen in his actual neighbourhood. It is that accurate!

I have a buddy who recently moved from St Louis to Seattle, and he said there are sections in the game that happen in his actual neighbourhood. It is that accurate!

Crazy!

Playing on the PS4 Pro with HDR 4K is mind blowing.

​​​​​​I cant help but think what the games will be like on PS5 since this one is so outstanding in every way...

I thought the first game looks good. Then realised it is only on the Play Station which I do not own. Might be time to buy an old PS3 and give it a go.

Just get a ps4 and get the remastered version of the first part and then jump onto part II. You won't regret it.

The original honestly still holds up, certainly worth dusting the PS3 off for guys

Yeah I played that to refreshen up on the story. Still great!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I started playing and it was logged into my sons account I really really hate having to do things twice is there any way I can transfer it to my profile 😂😂😂

Man i suck at this shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Im done!

Awesome game with a great story

Plenty of "S**T myself moments

What I really liked is the fluid transitions between gameplay and the cinematic scenes and the

general movement of the characters which made the game flow seem not like a game (if you get what I mean??)

Anyway back to the real world :(

• Administrators
Well Im done!

Awesome game with a great story

Plenty of "S**T myself moments

What I really liked is the fluid transitions between gameplay and the cinematic scenes and the

general movement of the characters which made the game flow seem not like a game (if you get what I mean??)

Anyway back to the real world :(

How many hours to complete?

I started again under my own profile but I’m past where I was one my sons name 😂😂😂

Loving it so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny thing about this game is, You keep thinking "Oh I must be near the end now"? And then.... Nup! Just keeps going and going..