Collapse

Game reviews by AA members

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by femto View Post
    I thought the first game looks good. Then realised it is only on the Play Station which I do not own. Might be time to buy an old PS3 and give it a go.
    Just get a ps4 and get the remastered version of the first part and then jump onto part II. You won't regret it.

Originally posted by bwodie View Post
    The original honestly still holds up, certainly worth dusting the PS3 off for guys
    Yeah I played that to refreshen up on the story. Still great!

Comment

My son Finally got me a copy and has it downloaded ready for when I wake up πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** I started playing and it was logged into my sons account I really really hate having to do things twice is there any way I can transfer it to my profile πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Man i suck at this shit

Comment

Well Im done!
          Awesome game with a great story
          Plenty of "S**T myself moments
          What I really liked is the fluid transitions between gameplay and the cinematic scenes and the
          general movement of the characters which made the game flow seem not like a game (if you get what I mean??)
          Anyway back to the real world
          Facebook - "Arcade Furniture"
          Crusin USA sitdown, Sega Outrun Upright, Neo Geo LAI , 60 in 1 Lowboy, World Rally Standup, Rally-X Repro, World Expo 88 Lowboy, Mirco Challenger 4 Player Pong, Taito Space Invaders empty cab, Asteroids Deluxe empty cab, 2 Player MAME project cab

Comment

Originally posted by Ponty View Post
            Well Im done!
            Awesome game with a great story
            Plenty of "S**T myself moments
            What I really liked is the fluid transitions between gameplay and the cinematic scenes and the
            general movement of the characters which made the game flow seem not like a game (if you get what I mean??)
            Anyway back to the real world
            How many hours to complete?

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post

How many hours to complete?
              31hrs - Probably could do it quicker but Im a not a real got shot!
              Crusin USA sitdown, Sega Outrun Upright, Neo Geo LAI , 60 in 1 Lowboy, World Rally Standup, Rally-X Repro, World Expo 88 Lowboy, Mirco Challenger 4 Player Pong, Taito Space Invaders empty cab, Asteroids Deluxe empty cab, 2 Player MAME project cab

Comment

Haven't had a chance to play this much, but I'm disappointed that they left the multiplayer side out.

Sent from my AGM A8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Finished it today. The Games is a 10/10.

Comment

I started again under my own profile but I’m past where I was one my sons name πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Loving it so far

Comment

Originally posted by ddstoys View Post
                      I started again under my own profile but I’m past where I was one my sons name πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Loving it so far

Funny thing about this game is, You keep thinking "Oh I must be near the end now"? And then.... Nup! Just keeps going and going..

Comment

10 hours in, and loving. Although my friends are saying it's almost 30 hours to complete. I'm hoping I can stick it though.

Loving every minute so far. Playing with headphones and the sounds are so intense....for the first time ever while gaming I felt like I needed a break as the tension was insane!!

Comment

Finally finished this gem on Friday night. 24 hours to finish.

The best game I've played in the last 10 years, simply amazing.

Comment

This sounds like a game to play from all the comments.
                            I see there is a Last Of Us remastered.
                            Is it worth playing the first one before part II ?

Comment

Yes play the remastered one first or the story won’t make sense in number 2

Comment

Originally posted by ddstoys View Post
                                Yes play the remastered one first or the story won’t make sense in number 2
                                Yes +1

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X