Nintendo Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still playing Zelda BOTW.
    This game is so in depth, I'm loving it.

I'm picking up physical games only.
    Also using Ring Fit Adventures, up the hardness, it's giving me a great workout, and I exercise a lot!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought Zelda BOTW but am struggling to get into it. Maybe it is TOO in depth. The world you play in is so big.

Got Mario Party and its pretty fun to play with the kids because they can actually understand what to do in the mini games etc.

Also Super Mario Odyssey is good with kids as they can play as Cappy while you are Mario.

Hard to find cheap physical copies of the games I have found. Even the second hand ones are close to the original price. Where does everyone source their Switch games from?

Comment

Yeah, there's very rarely cheap Switch games. Keep your eye on ozbargain and look for Switch deals. EB Games had Slay the Spire for $28 today, cracking deal. I generally buy my games from Amazon, they are usually a dollar or two below retail price and free shipping if you have Prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
          Dont forget to purchase pinball fx 3

Comment

You can turn off controller vibration on the whole Switch in the system settings, under "Controllers and Sensors". I dunno about just for one game.

Comment

Saw an ad on Facebook Marketplace for Luigi Mansion and The Witcher for $70. Not far from my place. Messaged the person and didn't hear anything back. Ad was still up for most of the day and sent a message later saying "or you can just let me know if it is sold so I can look elsewhere" and suddenly the ad was marked as sold. No correspondence back from the person at all. A simple "Yes its sold" would have been ok. Frustrating dealing with people sometimes

Comment

Up to Stage 15 on Luigi's Mansion.
                Haven't played a game so addictive like this in yonks!

Love it. Once finished Ill jump on the Gamecube version.

Comment

Yeah, I need to go back to that. I think I made it to level 7 or 8 and then started playing other stuff.

Xenoblade Chronicles Definititive Edition comes out soon. I cannot wait to play that again. One of the best JRPGS of the modern age IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by namastepat View Post
                    Yeah, I need to go back to that. I think I made it to level 7 or 8 and then started playing other stuff.

Xenoblade Chronicles Definititive Edition comes out soon. I cannot wait to play that again. One of the best JRPGS of the modern age IMO.
                    Up to the final boss "Boo" prick of a time... Might chuck on the GC version now to get away from the frustration!

Comment

Yeah I really enjoyed Luigi's Mansion. I have been playing a lot of Super Mario Maker 2 with the Nintendo Online subscription. Thousands of levels people have created and a lot of them are actually really fun.

Currently on the Switch store you can get NBA 2K20 for $4.95. 90% off the original price. I downloaded it just because it was $5 but then found out the download is about 30 gig or something crazy. Need to delete some of my other games if I even want to play it.

Comment

Fun cheap game to check out. Broforce. Less than $10. 4 player. Winner

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X