Atari 2600 repairs in Brisbane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atari 2600 repairs in Brisbane

Hi there I am new to this site, great to see the original arcade games and pinballs being restored. I have an Atari 2600 "woody" 6 switch. My young son is very keen to play the Atari however the reset switch is not resetting/ starting the game. I am in Brisbane and have not found someone who does atari 2600 repairs. Looking further afield on the web I have contacted a couple of vintage console repair businesses in Melbourne only to have calls and emails not returned. I am hoping someone in this web forum may have a recommendation for a repairer in Brisbane or even Melbourne. Any recommendations or leads appreciated!

Hi. Where in Brisbane?

Comment

[MENTION=16700]xodaraP[/MENTION]

Something you'd be interested in?
      SEGA love: | Nintendo love:
      PC Engine love: | Latest retro finds:

Comment

I am on the northside not too far from town, i dont have a problem with using someone on southside.

Comment

I am northside. Happy if you want to send me a PM and we can work something out.

Comment

I am on the northside not too far from town, i dont have a problem with using someone on southside.

Comment

No worries. Happy to have a look for you. Send me a PM and we can organise a time if you like.

Comment

I too am on the north side, both Kallangur and Sunshine Coast.
                •Converting Game Gears and Atari LYNX with McWill screens and Gameboy Pocket with backlight and Bivert mods
                •Sega Saturn, Dreamcast and Mega CD region free BIOS install and power supply repairs, NEO•GEO UniBIOS install, 3DO RGB and 240p mods, DIY kits available for all.
                • CPS2 and NEO•GEO game repairs and conversions

Comment

nauseous Hi. I just picked up an Atari 2600a Darth Vader. It has RF output cable hard wired in. The unit works according to seller, but I cannot tune any of my 3 TV's to get a signal. I have tried 2 CRT's and 1x LED. I play Master System and SNES on the TV's so they are fine. Can anyone help me? I was thinking of trying to find someone who could maybe mod the 2600 to have RCA outputs. I live in Toowoomba and travel to Brisbane frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwayne Hurst View Post
                    nauseous Hi. I just picked up an Atari 2600a Darth Vader. It has RF output cable hard wired in. The unit works according to seller, but I cannot tune any of my 3 TV's to get a signal. I have tried 2 CRT's and 1x LED. I play Master System and SNES on the TV's so they are fine. Can anyone help me? I was thinking of trying to find someone who could maybe mod the 2600 to have RCA outputs. I live in Toowoomba and travel to Brisbane frequently.
                    Contact Ryan555 he might be able to help or know somebody.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X