Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, that Bloodborne patch, eh?

Collapse

Discussion on modifying and repairing consoles.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, that Bloodborne patch, eh?

Full disclosure, I am not a modder. I can barely change a graphics card and spent a whole day letterbombing my Wii. I don't even know how to search for what I'd need to learn to use the unofficial Bloodborne 60fps patch coming out. I just know it needs to run 'unsigned code'

I used to have a guy I'd pay to mod my Xbox 360. I've lost contact though.

The one that Lance did? You'll need to have a PS4 that's running a low enough System Software version to allow you to jailbreak/install CFW first. I'd say there'll be plenty of tutorials released when/if he pushes it out, but be warned that if your PS4 is fairly up to date, you'll potentially have to spend a bit of money to pick up a new one with the right firmware.

Comment

This is what I was afraid of. So, a new PS4Pro. Alright. No idea how to do the rest. Was hoping to find a local modder.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbat-X View Post
        This is what I was afraid of. So, a new PS4Pro. Alright. No idea how to do the rest. Was hoping to find a local modder.
        The one that Lance did? You'll need to have a PS4 that's running a low enough System Software version to allow you to jailbreak/install CFW first. I'd say there'll be plenty of tutorials released when/if he pushes it out, but be warned that if your PS4 is fairly up to date, you'll potentially have to spend a bit of money to pick up a new one with the right firmware.

i don't think darkjedi is saying you need to buy a new ps4 pro. I think he is saying you need to find a ps4 on firmware 5.07 or lower (correct me if I'm wrong) so it can be is/jail broken.

Comment

I wouldn't be able to use my current console normally though, right?

Comment

We would have absolutely upgraded to a PS4 Pro just for Bloodborne if they'd have done an official 60fps patch for it. If they don't do a Bloodborne (remaster or sequel) for the PS5 we might jailbreak our PS4 just for this at some point, if it's publicly released.

Comment

I'm not getting a PS5 for a long time. PC upgrades take priority. I just don't want to lose nprmal use of my PS4.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X