Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS4 Jailbreak

Collapse

Discussion on modifying and repairing consoles.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS4 Jailbreak

Has anybody got any experience/knowledge of the PS4 jailbreak they wish to share? i understand if you have a ps4 on a certain firmware or under you can run backups etc?

The publicly accessible exploit stops around 5.05 which is ancient. What I found is the games that work on such an old firmware revision are equally old which kills the buzz of owning a PS4. A lot of games you're looking forward to playing require a current firmware so I just search Facebook Marketplace or eBay for bargains on new games. E.G Soul Calibur VI was $29 posted on eBay recently. There is definitely $29 worth of content in that game so it's good value to me to own physical and not go without current titles

Comment

Originally posted by jeremybh1 View Post
      The publicly accessible exploit stops around 5.05 which is ancient. What I found is the games that work on such an old firmware revision are equally old which kills the buzz of owning a PS4. A lot of games you're looking forward to playing require a current firmware so I just search Facebook Marketplace or eBay for bargains on new games. E.G Soul Calibur VI was $29 posted on eBay recently. There is definitely $29 worth of content in that game so it's good value to me to own physical and not go without current titles
      Ive seen ps4 and xbox 1 titles at salvos last week for couple of bucks

As say plenty of sales about dropping down prices
      you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
      Working...
      X